GEC new #43 pattern, who’s excited?

I got on notify on rust red and green. Kinda taking a chance but those should be available pretty easily. I will prolly only pick up one or the other depending on final coloring.

I have one in orange camel bone reserved. It will be my first GEC and I have been wanting to replace my S&W SWA25 daily carry.

Last edited:
Not so sure on this one? I already have 23's and 42's which have a nicer frame shape IMO and are as large or larger. Not too excited right now although the right covers and/or shield could easily sway me to buy. Weak pull/snap need not apply.

Since the Madison barlow is a favorite, I am definitely in for a 43. As long as they don't continue the anemic spring/snap trend. GEC, please get back to your roots and give us healthy springs!!~

I’ve got a Madison but don’t carry it much, it’s nice and all but a bit too big to carry. I’d still look at the 43 if it had a linerlock however...

I keep going back and forth on these. I’d be ALL IN on a stag handled version, but apparently they’ll be quite limited, so I’ll have to see how it goes.

If it isn't, it is nearly identical. Shape and dimensions are the same. Only difference I see is the lanyard hole. Maybe these won't have half stops like the Madisons do. Sort of like the distinction between the 53 and 54.

I hope it has half stops. Would be unusual if it didn’t. This just looks like a blown up 73 to me. But so does the 42 honestly.

It looks like they are getting started on these. I can't wait to see what they look like. I hope the ones in orange camel bone have a different shield than the diamond.

Where did you see that? I only still see the 78’s on the production schedule.

Back