GEC new #43 pattern, who’s excited?

I like it. To me it's just begging for a longer bolster, with all that handle real estate.

Anyone notice the one on the left seems to have a twist. I hope they keep it in that one. It would give it more of that frontier bone handle look and feel rather than some of the GEC frontier bone.
IMG_2811.jpg

I'm torn. I really want a Wharncliffe that size. Spear would be my second choice. But it sure looks nice.

Being from Oregon how could I not be in!
Have a frontier Bone and natural micarta reserved :thumbsup:
I keep going back and forth on the micarta and the frontier bone. After seeing the picture they posted today of the frontier bone I think I'm going to go with that.

I’m not sure if I’ll go with red or green jigged bone. Probably depends on shade of the color and trimming on the north field.

Would they put the PPP etch on just the first style ( which appears to be Tidioute bone), or on the whole run?

Since I live in Oregon, I'm going with the wood and beaver sheild and the Oregon Collectors ..... Looking forward to these....

Can't wait for this pattern. Seems like I have been waiting for awhile since reserving these. It's gonna be a work horse! Also hoping my stand by comes through in a stag...These are gonna be big, slicing users!

The Frontiers look good!!!
8Q1tQWU.jpg

Back