o1LMuwX.jpg

XG0x0B7.jpg

nOzDYHx.jpg

2vST5jz.jpg

n1SGGR1.jpg

q1azbaQ.jpg

kezIPyh.jpg

reBbgPa.jpg

For a 1979 it's in great condition from what i can see, mind sending some more pictures? the only thing that i can see are some rust or patina spots and that it...great find :)
IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1762.JPG Here's a couple of more pics. I think you just got a taste of my poor photography. There's actually only a couple of small pepper spots. Overall, it's really clean for its age. Lance

View attachment 766829 View attachment 766828 Here's a couple of more pics. I think you just got a taste of my poor photography. There's actually only a couple of small pepper spots. Overall, it's really clean for its age. Lance
it is definitly really clean for it's age i would say its in great condition even..it's not over sharped, the bone still looks good...and trust me if you look at the pictures i've posted they arrent the best either...:):thumbsup:

Some of my personal favorite jigged bone is from Case's chestnut jigged bone CV series. Here's a photo of knives in that series that I currently have (and, as usual, my pics don't do the handles justice). If I ruled the world, I'd wish there were more consistency in the dye results from one model to another, but I still find them VERY impressive!
wNhV5fu.jpg

- GT

Some of my personal favorite jigged bone is from Case's chestnut jigged bone CV series. Here's a photo of knives in that series that I currently have (and, as usual, my pics don't do the handles justice). If I ruled the world, I'd wish there were more consistency in the dye results from one model to another, but I still find them VERY impressive!
wNhV5fu.jpg

- GT
Very nice! I'm thinking I might like a Canoe pattern in that particular color and pattern

Very nice! I'm thinking I might like a Canoe pattern in that particular color and pattern
Thanks, The Fort! :) I'd LOVE to find a chestnut jigged bone CV canoe, but Case doesn't currently make them. :(

Back