[GIVEAWAY] Order of KAI needs a logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, we have our name, now we need a logo! :cool:

The prize, a Fixed Blade Skyline (donated by combatjiujitsu) and a Chill (donated by Jhyde7585), will be awarded to the designer of the chosen logo. The method of selection has not yet been determined. The winning designer will also be immediately qualified for Order membership. Anyone and everyone can submit as many designs as they would like.

Group Info: Kershaw/ZT - Order of KAI - Updated as Things Develop

Requirements:
-Must contain the name, "Order of KAI".
-Must be compatible with adding a member number to it later.
-Must be sizable to 500x100 for use in signatures.
-No use of copyrighted material.
-No sissy stuff, pink, rainbows, Kairbears, etc.

The deadline for submissions is 11:59:59 PM, Pacific on November 30th.

We look forward to seeing your entries! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I tried. I really did. I even have Photoshop CS3 but no real idea how to use it. One epic fail down, more tries to come. I'll be back!

Well guys, we have our name, now we need a logo! :cool:

The prize, a Fixed Blade Skyline (donated by combatjiujitsu), will be awarded to the designer of the chosen logo. The method of selection has not yet been determined. The winning designer will also be immediately qualified for Order membership. Anyone and everyone can submit as many designs as they would like.

Requirements:
-Must contain the name, "Order of KAI".
-Must be compatible with adding a member number to it later.
-Must be sizable to 500x100 for use in signatures.
-No use of copyrighted material.
-No sissy stuff, pink, rainbows, Kairbears, etc.

The deadline for submissions is 11:59:59 PM, Pacific on November 30th.

We look forward to seeing your entries! :thumbup:

Need some more background on the company, what is your nitch? Knives? Bushcraft, tactical, utility? What are you guys about?

Need some more background on the company, what is your nitch? Knives? Bushcraft, tactical, utility? What are you guys about?

Ummm... Collecting and using Kershaw, ZT, and Shun knives?

Sorry if you are a little late to the game. I thought I was just being straight forward :confused: . If you look around a little bit there are a few threads you can peruse for inspiration and information.

This is for a group of followers for Kershaw/ZT knives, we are under the "Rule of KAI." Hope that helps

Last edited:
Here is what I'm thinking, a bunch of silhouettes of guys in black cloaks standing around the name. Preferable written in old english font. I don't have the skills to make it but here is a little something I threw together on paint.
order.png

This is my idea, or something like it. I suck at this kind of stuff, it took me all morning to figure out how to save it as pic to upload!

TOOKlogo2-1-1-1.jpg

Did you guys realize that our acronym is T.O.O.K.!?

Last edited:
i was working on one for you but, i dont have photoshop, and the online editor sucks. ill make you one on when i have acsess to photoshop, but i already have the idea in mind.

VB8oc.jpg

Here's my go. Its a rough draft and I can change whatever you want, just let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back