[GIVEAWAY] Order of KAI needs a logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too big at the moment, but here is what I came up with so far.

ahTCS.jpg

a4bIu.jpg

I like it! I was thinking of something with a skull and cross bones but that looks saweeeet!

Been a while since I worked in Photoshop, but its like riding a bike. This logo is a little hard core....let me know if anyone likes it. I can change the knife in the pic to have a Kershaw, ZT, or Shun depending on the member preference.

attachment.php

With a border

attachment.php

Last edited:
Been a while since I worked in Photoshop, but its like riding a bike. This logo is a little hard core....let me know if anyone likes it. I can change the knife in the pic to have a Kershaw, ZT, or Shun depending on the member preference.

attachment.php

With a border

attachment.php

I like it :thumbup:

attachment.php

With a border

attachment.php

Looks awesome!

attachment.php

With a border

attachment.php

I prefer the bordered one. This is my favorite so far.

36F52CFC-EF8E-4D73-8876-752CC33597B6-6041-000003D7CC0424DE.jpg

Disregard the top one(supposed to be Kai written with zero tolerance). Just a quick idea... Would look cooler with white on black or green... More like this... Someone else can expand it if they think its cool.
84FA5EA8-21CB-4264-92BA-52CCCF0A32D1-6062-000003D97CBDFB17.jpg

Updated with drop shadows, outlined lettering...just a few minor tweaks:

attachment.php

Oh, and a "Killer KAI-bear" just because I wanted to have a bit of fun:D

attachment.php

P.S. if I win can I call dibbs on #007?

Updated with drop shadows, outlined lettering...just a few minor tweaks:

attachment.php

Oh, and a "Killer KAI-bear" just because I wanted to have a bit of fun:D

attachment.php

P.S. if I win can I call dibbs on #007?

Even though it could break some ground rules, that KAI-r Bear is interesting... more KAI-r Bears! :D

Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back