[GIVEAWAY] Order of KAI needs a logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw in a NIB Kershaw Chill to the winner as well. Better be something good though :p

^^Looks good, maybe use something like that with a tilt silhouette?

I'll throw in a NIB Kershaw Chill to the winner as well. Better be something good though :p

^^Looks good, maybe use something like that with a tilt silhouette?

Great idea! I could probrably use any knife as a shilloute background if requested.

Vinto the one above with the 300 is awsome.
I have another Idea what if you make your own with a picture of you favorite Kai knife.

Some more messing around (rough draft). I believe all of these blades have won awards, except maybe the K.O. 8" Chef's knife. Feel free to elaborate on any of mine. I am not good at this stuff!
another kai logo.JPG

well, here's mine. i don't have Photoshop at home, but i worked on it a little in school. i just realized your thing is kai, not kia. but anyways, you get the idea, i can add/change whatever is needed. these are just kind of a proof of concept
ePwKQ.jpg

gwPAS.jpg

yEoO5.jpg

i feel guilty participating because i'm more of a lurker than a super active member (but still a knife fan nonetheless). anyway, here's my submission. i may make more or tweak this. not totally sold on the font choice...

orderofKAI_small.jpg

and for the Care Bear lovers *cough* solidorange :D

orderofKAI_small-copy.jpg

I really wish I still had photoshop. My skills are getting rusty, and I really miss being able to do things like this! :(

That's pretty brilliant. Perhaps change the font a bit...
i have to look around for a better font for sure. i mean, it works but it's 'eh.'

I really wish I still had photoshop. My skills are getting rusty, and I really miss being able to do things like this! :(
give GIMP a whirl. it's free and you might like it: http://www.gimp.org/

In one pic you broke every rule there was! Ha, made me laugh though, pretty good stuff!

Thanks for sharing, the Order needs you. :D
i just couldn't help myself...

i feel guilty participating because i'm more of a lurker than a super active member (but still a knife fan nonetheless). anyway, here's my submission. i may make more or tweak this. not totally sold on the font choice...

orderofKAI_small.jpg
This looks good, but you're right, def needs a font change. Maybe something to compliment the angle of the Tilt's blade.

cimage.php

This is the font name on MS Word. I like it. Can you plug it into that logo? (I suk at makin' stuf)

Search for "Free Fonts" there are way too many choices out there, download and put in your font folder and youre good to go.

Its too big at the moment, but here is what I came up with so far.

ahTCS.jpg

a4bIu.jpg

Last edited:
cimage.php

This is the font name on MS Word. I like it. Can you plug it into that logo? (I suk at makin' stuf)
i'll look on dafont.com for it. i was actually thinking of the Avante Garde font as it has angles that would compliment the blade shape really well.

here's another idea. i also made a version with number above the word "member" to mimic "056X Hinderer Design", but this made more sense.
orderofKAI_small_v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back