Going Away Giveaway!

First of all, thank you to everyone who entered this giveaway. Second, thank you to those who nominated others for consideration. Finally, a special thanks to those of you who left such kind and encouraging responses to my reasons for departing. I wouldn't have expected anything less from the Porch folks! If and when I reemerge I know I'll be welcomed, and I trust that things will be rolling along as always.

Now, for the winner!

I must say that of all the worthy entries and nominations it is quite fitting that the winner has probably given away more knives than any other Porch member:

View attachment 1142741

Post #22 belongs to waynorth waynorth ! Congratulations Charlie, I'm so happy that you are the one who snagged these three giveaway knives!

Thanks again to all who entered, and Godspeed to each and every one of you!

Edit: please shoot me a direct message with your mailing address and I'll ship the knives out tomorrow!
Thanks Joshua! Now I have three knives to give away!!
God be with you on your journeys, Josh and come back soon!!

Last edited:
Congrats, Charlie!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm sure you'll enjoy that diverse trio of knives! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks again for the generous GAW, Joshua, and for all your contributions on The Porch. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Have a safe and productive work trip and an unforgettable family vacation! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT

Back