1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Going Away Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by JTB_5, Jun 8, 2019.

1. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Thanks Joshua! Now I have three knives to give away!!
    God be with you on your journeys, Josh and come back soon!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Congratulations Charlie!
    Take care Joshua!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    dc50 likes this.
  3. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Everything worked out just fine here - a nice welcome back for Charlie and a most gracious "see you around"
    from Joshua. :thumbsup: :cool: Thanks for the GAW @JTB_5 - Congratulations @waynorth.

All the best Joshua!

Ray

4. Dschal

Dschal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2016
    So appropriate! Wonderful.

JTB_5 likes this.
  5. Pinemoon

Pinemoon Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Way to go @waynorth !
    Thanks for the great GAW Joshua :thumbsup:
    Just a thought, but instead of stepping away, you could just delegate an hour a week to this place ??

JTB_5 and RayseM like this.
  6. Eli Chaps

Eli Chaps Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Now that's cool! :)

JTB_5 likes this.
  7. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    That's a good thought. I'm sure I'll reconsider how to reincorporate some time after a hiatus, but until I reorganize time and money I want to free up all the time and resources I can.

8. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Congrats, Charlie!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm sure you'll enjoy that diverse trio of knives! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
    Thanks again for the generous GAW, Joshua, and for all your contributions on The Porch. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Have a safe and productive work trip and an unforgettable family vacation! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT

Prester John, JTB_5 and Pinemoon like this.
  9. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Borrowed Joshua's picture of the wonderful trio of knives in his generous GA!
    I'll keep one as a memory, and pass two along in Josh's name!! GA Joshua.jpeg

abbydaddy, JohnDF, Headwinds and 6 others like this.
  10. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Very generous :thumbsup:
    OG