• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gold member perks?

My opinion might be irrelevant to some but here is how I see things in brief .
I am a Surgeon, and I perform procedures that take several hours of mental and physical effort, however my patient only sees the wound on his skin, and almost always "unintentionally " underestimate what was done simply because he can't see it.
Like wise... this website has Tons of efforts and countless hours of making, maintenance, moderation and supervision of people who already have personal lives, only they chose to make us part of it...
All people, starting by myself " and I'm generalizing here", tend to take lots of things in life for granted, and Blade forums is no exception for that my friend...
Please forgive my lengthy message here, but I think if any one spends what he thinks is a considerable some of time here, then he is to contribute and support as much as he can, and only you can decide what that much is.
After All it is places like here where we get to meet fine gentlemen like yourself, discuss, or merely only have the luxury to see and read how people think, and speak, let alone the opportunity to have a great hobby such as knife or other EDC collection ...
Again forgive my lengthy mumbling. ..

Last edited:
Back