• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GreatKnivesGreatPrices.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post my experience with GreatKnivesGreatPrices.com since I didn't find any other info on bladeforums about them.

I placed an order on Feb 7, my credit card was charged immediately and I got an order confirmation e-mail. On Friday Feb 15, the web site still said my order hadn't shipped. I e-mailed them and got a reply from Andrew Kunz within a few hours saying it would ship Monday. I waited another whole week and the website still said the order hadn't shipped, so I sent another e-mail on the 22nd. Again, I got an quick reply saying it would ship Monday. Another week went by and no shipment, but I got busy with other stuff and didn't send another e-mail. The order finally shipped on March 3rd (26 days after ordering) and it arrived on the March 5th.

The prices were really good, but charging my credit card over 3 weeks before shipping the order made me nervous. I would have cancelled if I hadn't received the e-mail replys so quickly. It all worked out in the end, though. I'll probably order from them again if I'm not in a hurry.

I've had a few experiences with GKGP i.e. Andrew Kunz.
One was similar to what you've described.
Another time, the wrong item was shipped.
I've had to chase him around via email for refunds he's promised but been slow to deliver on.

IMO he's not a bad guy, but I wouldn't deal with him again.
There are just too many other really, really good sellers.

I apologize guys, im really backed up right now with orders, its insane. Plus college, its killing me. But again id like to apologize and if theres anything I can do to make it right just ask.

how about sending me my money back or my knife!! I have been dealing with this guy for over a month (andrew kunz) and he wont make good on his end of the deal. I have had it!! Typical what he posted here that hes been busy and he will ship that day and it never happens. I deal a lot on different knife forums and this is the first time I have been burnt. I am looking into contacting the local police dept. in his town and seeing what I can do if anything. You ripped the wrong guy this time andrew and im not going to let up EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

First of all, Hello Everybody. This is my first post here. I'd like to have another reason to post but actually, i just wanted to tell you my experience with this seller.

I ordered a Bradley Alias I on the 29th of January and paid the 1st of February. The money was taken right-away since I used Paypal to pay.
The situation today is simple: No knife, no refund.
When i get some news from "Andrew Kunz", it's about something that "will happen" in the future: "I'll ship one", "they are due in soon", "I'll give you a refund". But nothing happens! He keeps laughing at you..."Keep me posted".

I started legal procedures and warned him but he doesn't give a crap!

Like Paul, I'm not going to let up! Until i get my knife or my money back, that guy is a swindler and a thief!!

Don't deal with swindlers guys!!

I got my sog vulcan from Andrew awhile back.I recieved it in about 10 days from purchase.IMO he's not a bad guy,but there are waaaay better dealers out there to do biz with.;)

I hate people that bash me yet receive the product or tracking, its so annoying. Im a straight forward person that does all business exactly how I'd like to be treated. If you honestly have a problem, come see me at Blade this year, i have 2 booths, my tables are under Kunz. If you honestly think i screwed you, come see me directly, there is no use spreading lies on boards.

Ill be at Blade, My names Andrew Kunz and I stand behind my work.

Why should people have to confront you in person? There are four people here that all have complaints, and instead of explaining youself your only response is "come and get me"?

Why do you take money before orders are processed? If its normal for your business to take multiple weeks to ship orders then why do you take money right away?

I was also burned by this guy,ordered something from him on ebay late last year and the knife never came. He always uses the same line..I just shipped it out or I will ship another one tomorrow:jerkit: I put his name and user names in google and found this guy has been ripping off quite a few people,and a lot of posts where he shipped the wrong knife or model. I just found this thread while looking up andrew kunz and magicman133 on Google,so I thought I would let everyone know how poorly he does business. If you ordered your knife from him and you got it and it was the right model then consider yourself lucky,because ordering anything from him is a gamble at best. Walter

I don't understand why you people aren't disputing the charge on your credit card. It's a lot easier than being aggravated by this "dealer". Just my 2 cents.

I don't understand why you people aren't disputing the charge on your credit card. It's a lot easier than being aggravated by this "dealer". Just my 2 cents.
Ron,I sent a money order at the time I did not have paypal and did not want to give out a credit card number. Walter

I hate people that bash me yet receive the product or tracking, its so annoying. Im a straight forward person that does all business exactly how I'd like to be treated. If you honestly have a problem, come see me at Blade this year, i have 2 booths, my tables are under Kunz. If you honestly think i screwed you, come see me directly, there is no use spreading lies on boards.

If these people are spreading lies maybe you should tell us why they are lies and give us your version of the events. "Come and see me at Blade" doesn't really cut it I'm afraid.

I hate people that bash me yet receive the product or tracking, its so annoying.

That's certainly interesting, but what about the people who've posted in this thread saying they haven't received the knives they paid for?

I apologize guys, im really backed up right now with orders, its insane. Plus college, its killing me....

Sheesh, hope he is not majoring in Business or Public Relations. :p

Maybe I missed it but what is the ebay name?

Besides sounding kinda slimy, AK sounds like he never has what he sells in hand, but waits till he has your money to order it from his supplier(s). Thanks for the info on a questionable (at the best) seller.
rats...

Are you honestly saying that the only way to solve a problem with an internet customer is to have them pack up and travel to a show that you might be at? Does that not seem slightly stupid to you?:confused:

Are you honestly saying that the only way to solve a problem with an internet customer is to have them pack up and travel to a show that you might be at? Does that not seem slightly stupid to you?:confused:

Of Andrew's six posts (since 2005 [funny, he's supposed to have 9 total]), three were edited for spam content, and two here were feeble efforts to defend his business practices. Yup, another fine example of..., well I think kiahs summed it up above.
all da best,
rats...

six posts (since 2005 [funny, he's supposed to have 9 total]), three were edited for spam content

The count discrepancy is because the three spam posts were copied to the Back End before despamming. The three copies show in the total number but are only accessible to moderators. (That was the way we preserved the evidence back in 2005; since then we've upgraded the software and the new software automatically preserves a copy of anything we despam without adding to the spammer's post count.)

:cool:...I read GB&U regularly but as I use pretty much all great sellers from the forums themselves, I rarely say anything of note...:p...My silence is one thing...This guy's silence speaks volumes...:yawn:...:thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back