Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Lambsfoot hanging out in the swamp with some friends of mine:
VZ0eBHC.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black Your Dam Stag looks great. Hope you get some nicer weather this weekend.

Good Afternoon Guardians. My other Senator was feeling unloved. Took him with me on a walk with Ari.
View attachment 1121875

Thanks a lot Harvey, great pic, hope you had a nice walk :) :thumbsup:

Wow Taylor! That is an outstanding pic! :cool: :thumbsup:

Hi Guardians and anyone else who may be taking a look around here.
Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT Friday! :thumbsup: - sorry for the cr*p pic, I'm in a hurry :oops:
OG
View attachment 1121883

Thanks for the tunes OG :cool: :thumbsup:

VZ0eBHC.jpg

Another cool pic Vince :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1121914 We are heading out for lunch. :D

Living phat Dave! :D :thumbsup:

You're killing me with this knife. Its incredible.
Thanks, Jordan. I'm really becoming attached to it...or it to me:D
Yes, you are a bit spoilt for choice with castles here Dwight, there's more than anywhere, even though many of them are ruined. There are a few places here also named for castles which are no longer there, or for impressive geological features which dominate the landscape. I hope you get your errands and chores done, that's also the sort of day I've had :rolleyes: I like your photo, are your leetle friends Mexican by any chance, they remind me of a key-ring from Chiapas someone gave me about 15 years ago? :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, yes, the 'leetle friends' do look like they're from south of the border. It's a pin that's made from matchsticks.
IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

Dave, you can sleep, nap or nod-off anytime...your moving and that gives you the edge to do whatever you can to take care of yourself.
Your Senator is a rock star.
Good Afternoon Guardians. My other Senator was feeling unloved. Took him with me on a walk with Ari.
View attachment 1121875
Thanks, Harvey...great segue there:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
Great photo of the Snakewood, Taylor, how's the team doing so far?
VZ0eBHC.jpg
Great grouping Vince, wonder what it would be like to hang with those guys...the Robertsons. I liked watching their show and found their plots hilarious. Maybe not as good as hanging out here, but close.:thumbsup:

Another cool pic Vince :) :thumbsup:

Great grouping Vince, wonder what it would be like to hang with those guys...the Robertsons. I liked watching their show and found their plots hilarious. Maybe not as good as hanging out here, but close.:thumbsup:
Thanks, fellas. Those bobbleheads were on sale for $1.00 each. Had to get them!

Thanks, Jordan. I'm really becoming attached to it...or it to me:D

Thanks Jack, yes, the 'leetle friends' do look like they're from south of the border. It's a pin that's made from matchsticks.
IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

Dave, you can sleep, nap or nod-off anytime...your moving and that gives you the edge to do whatever you can to take care of yourself.

Thanks, Harvey...great segue there:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Great photo of the Snakewood, Taylor, how's the team doing so far?

Thanks! Team looks really good. We installed two run plays this week. And Sacramento State came by to scout two of our boys.

Last edited:
Thanks! Team looks really good. We installed two run plays this week. And Sacramento State came by scout two of our boys.
Very good, bet they were excited and that it will be good incentive them and for other members of the team. Is there any organized team training over the summer or is this it until fall?

Very good, bet they were excited and that it will be good incentive them and for other members of the team. Is there any organized team training over the summer or is this it until fall?
Ya all the boys were showing off it was funny. But it was one of the better practices we have had at this school in 3 years. So we go until 1st week in July. Weight training for an hour then on the field for an hour and a half, 5 days a week. With some passing or 7 on 7 tournaments. Then 1st and 2nd week in July off. Then full pads, then game third week in August. So we will be busy. Two practices a day after our break in July.

Last edited:
Back