Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I know I've made a lot of noise about Yosemite.
I'm well aware that there are many extraordinarily beautiful spots in the world, such as New Zealand (never been) and Alaska and Kauai(been there) as well as many places in many states and countries. I'm not trying to discount any of those or offend.
But to me, the beauty of Yosemite is unique and I'd like to share a little of it's wonder. At the risk of being redundant and boring, here's a short video I found.
Bridal Veil Falls

Thanks for the video OG, Yosemite is one of the wonders of the world I think, and your photo is absolutely spectacular my friend :) :thumbsup:

Europe's highest falls are the Krimml Falls in Austria, beautiful, but not as dramatic, as the 1247 feet falls are split into three tiers. Walking to the top is a nice hike though :) :thumbsup:

PV0k48p.jpg

Lambsfoot content ;)

0LwLE4u.jpg

I know I've made a lot of noise about Yosemite.
I'm well aware that there are many extraordinarily beautiful spots in the world, such as New Zealand (never been) and Alaska and Kauai(been there) as well as many places in many states and countries. I'm not trying to discount any of those or offend.
But to me, the beauty of Yosemite is unique and I'd like to share a little of it's wonder. At the risk of being redundant and boring, here's a short video I found.
Bridal Veil Falls
Redundant and boring? It wasn’t long enough.:thumbsup: So beautiful and peaceful. Mesmerizing. Your Dami Stag looks at home, there. Thank you for sharing this and for sharing your special time there.

Jack Black Jack Black - An excellent portrait of you with Bridal Veil Falls in the background.

Thanks for the video OG, Yosemite is one of the wonders of the world I think, and your photo is absolutely spectacular my friend :) :thumbsup:

Redundant and boring? It wasn’t long enough.:thumbsup: So beautiful and peaceful. Mesmerizing. Your Dami Stag looks at home, there. Thank you for sharing this and for sharing your special time there.

Jack Black Jack Black - An excellent portrait of you with Bridal Veil Falls in the background.
Thank you very much, guys. Harvey the guy who made that one, thelazyhiker, has a longer version and some other vids on YouTube.
Europe's highest falls are the Krimml Falls in Austria, beautiful, but not as dramatic, as the 1247 feet falls are split into three tiers. Walking to the top is a nice hike though :) :thumbsup:

PV0k48p.jpg

Lambsfoot content ;)

0LwLE4u.jpg
At last, a face to go with the name :D Lookin' good, amigo :cool:
OG

@5K Qs that's with an internship. So realistically I have two years with credential program. But I can emergency sub without a credential. So, I think I'm gonna try the subing thing for a bit and see how that works. With my wife's career I can be a little more flexible now and be home more with the kids.

At last, a face to go with the name :D Lookin' good, amigo :cool:
OG

That's a great photo of you Jack. :thumbsup::cool:

Thanks guys, *I'm afraid that photo was taken 10 years ago! :eek: :thumbsup:

Great photos today guys! Hope your all enjoying your weekends!

Today is my mother's birthday going to her favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. I will have something nice in my pocket. ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful time Taylor, and that your mom has a very Happy Birthday :) :thumbsup:

Here it is, a flower in the middle of many!!!:):thumbsup:

33ua5v8.jpg

Beautiful Jose :) :thumbsup:

Another photo of the two recent Lambsfoot.:cool::thumbsup:

33o77gl.jpg

Spectacular Jose :cool: :thumbsup:

Great photo of you, Jack, I hope you enjoyed your trip!;):thumbsup:

Thank you my friend :) :thumbsup:

The weather around here is finally nice enough to break out an old motorcycle for a ride.
My favorite color combination is black and shiny metal. :)
Here is a bunch of black and shiny metal (with a little extra green grass and gray reflection in the gas tank)
I think the Ebony Wright Lambfoot enjoyed the ride as well. :)

View attachment 1134667

Great pic :) I love black and shiny! :cool: :thumbsup:

I thought you were old like the rest of us... You look like you're in your 30s. ;)

Thanks John :D You're very kind :) I'm afraid that's not a recent pic :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pic Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Here's my two out boozing ;) :thumbsup:

uWZ7k8K.jpg

3Fu4nSs.jpg

Back