Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Here’s mine on its inaugural carry:

l1U9Jbrh.jpg

Thanks for showing them Charlie, that horn really has some great character :) Fantastic to see them in your wonderful horn display too :thumbsup:

I think that is a great idea. In case you were wondering what I think? :eek:

Thanks Alan! :D Unfortunately there's disruption to the local rail network in the wake of Storm Ophelia, so I'm not going to be able to travel :(

After the long wait, mine has finally arrived. All I can say is WOW! This turned out fantastic. The depth of the grain in the horn cannot be captured with a camera. They sure did a good job putting these together. And many thanks to Jack for making this happen!
7s7JL96.jpg

fWAw5xt.jpg

Lovely sir, glad you're pleased with it :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Alan! :D Unfortunately there's disruption to the local rail network in the wake of Storm Ophelia, so I'm not going to be able to travel :(

Lovely sir, glad you're pleased with it :) :thumbsup:
Jack: I was wondering what effects the Isle's might see. A lot of people in the States are saying What? Hurricanes in the UK? What next?

Thanks Jack. It helps to have a fantastic knife to photograph. Thanks again for all your hard work that went into making it happen.

Thanks. Here’s the flip side:

rsCtYQ7h.jpg

Thanks. I’m quite fond of that location for photos. :)

Wow Greg! That is stellar, such depth! :) :thumbsup:

Jack: I was wondering what effects the Isle's might see. A lot of people in the States are saying What? Hurricanes in the UK? What next?

Red sun at noon and brown skies! :eek:

4564EA1E00000578-4985116-image-a-56_1508165869417.jpg

That's crazy, Jack! Looks like the dust storms we get in Arizona!

Yeah, apparently the storm we had picked up a load of dust and sand from the Sahara, and smoke from fires in Portugal, it made for very eerie lighting. I understand we may get the same thing later in the week too. Kind of makes you want to stay indoors ;) :thumbsup:

AWSFO 8-8.JPG

Back