Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning, Guardians! Stopped by the Lambfoot tree on the way in again today.
gIKXQK6.jpg

What a dreamy photo, Preston!! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks Gary
Lamb on the rocks! or Your Lamb rocks!:D:cool::thumbsup:
Dennis, I was thinking that! Great minds:cool:
Thank you Preston, nice pic of your WCLF :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, hope your Yorkshire Day was full of fun and frivolity...and a few pints!
Morning Guardians, many thanks for sharing Yorkshire Day with me :) Thank you also for all the contributions to my giveaway, I really enjoyed every single one :) :thumbsup:

I think we can probably all agree on the winner...

NKoRZhq.jpg

Well done Dave dc50 dc50 (and Linda), thanks for giving us all a good Yorkshire Day chuckle :) Choose your prize Dave, and it will be on it's way out of Yorkshire soon ;) :thumbsup:
Congratulations, well done!

Jack you are a fine and generous person, thanks for all you do!

I'd love to have, or have ready access to, a CNC router! And about 20 other industrial machines, for that matter. And the beauty is in the details! :thumbsup:
You and me both my friend! My boss decided to branch out the business and bought a router for sign making, but needless to say I'm putting it to much more fun use in my free time, under the guise of "practice" :D:thumbsup:

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

Two Blade Lambfoot heading my way. Vendor stock photo.

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

Two Blade Lambfoot heading my way. Vendor stock photo.

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.
Wonderful news on all fronts. Congratulations to you and your wife, Ed.

Morning Guardians, many thanks for sharing Yorkshire Day with me :) Thank you also for all the contributions to my giveaway, I really enjoyed every single one :) :thumbsup:

I think we can probably all agree on the winner...

NKoRZhq.jpg

Well done Dave dc50 dc50 (and Linda), thanks for giving us all a good Yorkshire Day chuckle :) Choose your prize Dave, and it will be on it's way out of Yorkshire soon ;) :thumbsup:

SEfLK2f.jpg

Congrats Dave dc50 dc50 , very well done, indeed! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

ongratulations, Dave! Very generous GAW, Jack. Thanks!

Well Dave dc50 dc50 - it was easy for Jack to decide on you as the winner (well done for certain) but now,
how easily will you decide? :confused: 2 such great prizes. :) Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the present for your wife. She is very obviously a most able muse and assistant ;)

Ray

Nicely done Jack. 1st class all the way!

Agreed, indeed! Fantastically done. Congratulations Dave!

And, thank you Jack for your very generous giveaway. Clearly people were inspired to help you celebrate. It was fun being treated to a 24 hour Yorkshire Day Lambsfoot Parade. :) :thumbsup:

Way to go, Dave, an easy choice! Very generous, Jack. My dad's people were from Shropshire, not Yorkshire, but you're appreciated all the same! ;)

yKrGI0z.jpg

Oh ya, that was an easy decision.
Congratulations, Dave. Your Potato Head diorama was so enjoyable and fun. It really made this Yorkshire Day a special one. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks again for hosting the GAW, Jack. You are a very generous person and great leader of the Guardians. We are lucky to have you here. :cool::thumbsup:

Congratulations Dave! I kept trying to enlarge that picture to read the Chipped Butty recipe!

dc50 dc50 - Congratulations Dave! The clear winner indeed, most original, thoughtful, artistic and always super cool and full of fun. What will you choose? :eek: :)

Congratulations, well done!

Huge congratulations to dc50 dc50 !!!
Good Morning friends!! :D First off, thank you so very much, Jack, for your generous gift :thumbsup::D I would like to chose the HB Stag Barlow if I may.:)
Also, thank you, Guardians, for all the congratulations that's very kind of you, and I feel blessed.

I think you folks no me fairly well by now, as my posts are sometimes on the silly side of things. :rolleyes: So when I was thinking about something for a Yorkshire post, a pub background came to mind. One thing led to another and before you know it, I commandeered the help from Linda to make hats for the Guardians
and poof! I was looking for chip butties and local beer pics etc. I wasn't even thinking about the contest at the time, I was only looking to do a funny post for a laugh. It turned into a fun project for a couple of hours, when we finished and took photos I then said hey! this might have a chance in Jack's contest.:p:thumbsup:
Thank you again, Jack, you are Jolly Good Fellow! and so say all of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D

Good Morning friends!! :D First off, thank you so very much, Jack, for your generous gift :thumbsup::D I would like to chose the HB Stag Barlow if I may.:)
Also, thank you, Guardians, for all the congratulations that's very kind of you, and I feel blessed.

I think you folks no me fairly well by now, as my posts are sometimes on the silly side of things. :rolleyes: So when I was thinking about something for a Yorkshire post, a pub background came to mind. One thing led to another and before you know it, I commandeered the help from Linda to make hats for the Guardians
and poof! I was looking for chip butties and local beer pics etc. I wasn't even thinking about the contest at the time, I was only looking to do a funny post for a laugh. It turned into a fun project for a couple of hours, when we finished and took photos I then said hey! this might have a chance in Jack's contest.:p:thumbsup:
Thank you again, Jack, you are Jolly Good Fellow! and so say all of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D

Way to go Dave. Great photo. Great efforts bring just rewards.:):thumbsup:

Back