Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

Two Blade Lambfoot heading my way. Vendor stock photo.

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.
Great news about your wife. My wife had thyroid cancer, but has also been declared "cancer free." :thumbsup:

Great news about your wife. My wife had thyroid cancer, but has also been declared "cancer free." :thumbsup:

Cindy had her left kidney removed 5-years ago. They did a series of CAT Scans last week and everything is clear. Upon hearing that yesterday, I went out this morning and got her lawn mower in tip-top shape so she can cut the lawn Saturday.:rolleyes:

dc50 dc50 Dave congratulations on a well deserved victory my friend! If I’d been the one picking I would have declared you the winner hands down! :thumbsup: :D

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.
Ed congratulations on your new Lambsfoots! But more importantly congratulations to you and your wife on the answered prayers for her diagnosis. That’s a wonderful feeling I’m sure! :thumbsup: :D

dc50 dc50 Dave congratulations on a well deserved victory my friend! If I’d been the one picking I would have declared you the winner hands down! :thumbsup: :D

Ed congratulations on your new Lambsfoots! But more importantly congratulations to you and your wife on the answered prayers for her diagnosis. That’s a wonderful feeling I’m sure! :thumbsup: :D

Thanks Ron.

Howdy Guardians.

Wonderful news, congrats to both of
Cindy had her left kidney removed 5-years ago. They did a series of CAT Scans last week and everything is clear. Upon hearing that yesterday, I went out this morning and got her lawn mower in tip-top shape so she can cut the lawn Saturday.:rolleyes:
Now that is sick and very funny:Do_O:D
Great news, Vince!

It does look like a nice smooth carry, Ron.:thumbsup::cool: thank you very much for the congratulations :thumbsup::D
You're quite welcome Dave! :thumbsup: It was a terrific display my friend! :) That PD Stag is actually a very good feeling knife in hand. The stag is just a little thicker than I like but, it is so equally well proportioned that it fits the hand nicely! Did I mention the fact that it's a Bigun? :eek: :D

Wonderful photo as always Dylan. :thumbsup::cool:

Happy Yorkshire Day Dylan, that's a great pic, and it's nice to hear you're enjoying your Henderson's :)

Thank you, fellas, very much appreciated. Congratulations, Dave, on your well deserved win! And well done, Jack, as always.

The weekend awaits and I am kicking it off with one of my favorites, accompanied by libations and such.

Sláinte!

mSC2RRP.jpg

Great pic buddy! Hope you get to feeling better.
Thank you much, Dwight!:):thumbsup:
Great one...again, Dave!:cool::thumbsup:

And a HUGE congratulations for the Potato Bar!:p:thumbsup: Get it...a double entendre !!:oops::rolleyes::D

And a double- Kudos to Jack Jack Black Jack Black ! Well done!:cool::thumbsup:
Wonderful Yorkshire Day Post.
Thank you very much, Harvey!:):thumbsup:
smashing photo there :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!
Carrying my stag Hartshead Barlow today :thumbsup:

DYuMLGn.jpg
Great photo, Jack! A handsome knife, to be sure!;):thumbsup:
Good morning, Guardians! Stopped by the Lambfoot tree on the way in again today.
gIKXQK6.jpg
:cool::thumbsup:
They seen to be ready for the picking!
dc50 dc50 - Congratulations Dave! The clear winner indeed, most original, thoughtful, artistic and always super cool and full of fun. What will you choose? :eek: :)

Have a great day allView attachment 1172290
Nice comment, and a great knife!! Nicely done, Dwight!
Dennis, I was thinking that! Great minds:cool:
:D:thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
A Sure-Shot of the Lamb Shell!!:cool::thumbsup: Nice photo, John!
dc50 dc50 Congratulations Dave. So happy for you. So well deserved.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack for the Lambsfoot “Garden of Eden” that you have created. Every one here is a winner. Cheers to you, Brother.

Good Morning Guardians.
View attachment 1172364
Wonderful remarks, Harvey! I can't top that!:cool::thumbsup:
That is fantastic, Ed!!:):):thumbsup:
Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

8Pt65JQ.jpg
And even more good news!! Look forward to your pic's of these!:cool::thumbsup:
That is wonderful, Vince!! Isn't this, after all, what we worked a lifetime for, to enjoy life a bit, and be big kids and newlyweds again!:cool::thumbsup::)
Good Afternoon Guardians
You'll have to forgive me, I just love taking pictures of my Lambs...
AANNDD, what is wrong with that??! Certainly are wonderful things to photograph!! :):confused: Nice shot, John!

Imgur has done away with the mobile portal, so a recycled photo for now...
i0.jpg
And some of you may enjoy this photo of my grandfather, he made this wagon, and had two big mules to pull it with. Another old cowboy down the road also made one, and they'd take trips out towards Arizona, staying on the shoulder of the road.
98x1470.jpg

A Sure-Shot of the Lamb Shell!!:cool::thumbsup: Nice photo, John!

AANNDD, what is wrong with that??! Certainly are wonderful things to photograph!! :):confused: Nice shot, John!

Thanks for the many kind words, Dennis. :)

Recycled or not, it's worth viewing every time. :cool::thumbsup:

And some of you may enjoy this photo of my grandfather, he made this wagon, and had two big mules to pull it with. Another old cowboy down the road also made one, and they'd take trips out towards Arizona, staying on the shoulder of the road.
View attachment 1172680
That is fantastic! That generation was not afraid to "Get 'er done!" :cool::thumbsup:

Sláinte!

mSC2RRP.jpg
Great photo! Prost, Dylan!:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks a bunch Dennis -- love your lambs and appreciate your thoughtful posts!
Thank you very much for the kind words, Michael, I appreciate it!:):thumbsup:
Recycled or not, it's worth viewing every time. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you very much, John!!:):thumbsup:
That is fantastic! That generation was not afraid to "Get 'er done!" :cool::thumbsup:

Great post, Dennis, would love to see that wagon and mules hitched up!
They were certainly a tougher, more self reliant generation! If you didn't have one, you made one!:cool::thumbsup:

Back