Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

When the Sambar stag restrictions first hit the Sheffield cutlers, some (Trevor Ablett most notably) were using camel bone as a substitute, with some colour and jigging. I didn't think that looked very good, but the smooth white camel bone looked good (check out Otter's use of it). I think Wright's have used it before, which is a big plus, but we'll see. I'd like to see it at some point, but I'd have to see what Wright's think (they might not want to order a large quantity of a material they can't otherwise use for example). I also think a Big 'Un might be worth considering, though it may be too large for some folks. Got a few other ideas too ;) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had a great weekend, and that your week gets off to a good start :) I thought I'd treat myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day ;) :thumbsup:

k3O4q7W.jpg
Thanks for the info on the Camel Bone Jack! I don’t own an Otter, but I will definitely check out their site! That’s a noteworthy pairing you’ve chosen today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Good morning Guardians! I’ve got my Ironwood Bigun today. :) :thumbsup:

48574513441_2df40d485e_b_d.jpg

After a good vacation, I wish all the Guardians a good week.
Now I'm reviewing my flock.;):thumbsup:

Hi OD
It’s a very small town in New Brunswick Canada. Population very small, about 800 +.

We are vacationing in Prince Edward Island. Yesterday, as we drove through New Brunswick we saw the sign.
I stopped in the rain to take a pic.:D

My wife and kids were amused at my antics lol :D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Parish,_New_Brunswick

Hope you guys had/have a good vacation :) That's a funny story Dan, thank you for the pic, I once did the same thing to get a pic of Washington Street for Charlie! :D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Lovely ebony WCLF John :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info on the Camel Bone Jack! I don’t own an Otter, but I will definitely check out their site! That’s a noteworthy pairing you’ve chosen today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Ron, that's a special knife my friend :) :thumbsup:

@Half/Stop
Nice Lambsfoot, Ron
I think a big'un would be a great size for a special, Jack!!
Jack Black Jack Black

Good Morning Guardians.
cf54ac1b-b520-4b07-a0e6-2e2dac0bbfc2-jpeg.1181637
Thanks, Harvey.
That ol' Lamb of yours is awesome. I really like how it still has some of the saw cut texture in combination the wonderful old school jigging......and the rat tailed bolster. :thumbsup:

Spectacular closeup of Elwood, FBC!!:eek:
The "bark" texture in there is very pleasing to my eye.
Just a fantastic knife all around, you and GEC should be darn proud of these. Charlie. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back