Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Happy weekend Jack and fellow Guardians!:thumbsup:
mRL9XO1.jpg

Ron, I'm shocked! Your blade is naked! Is this a show Lambie or a work Lambie?

RALF, suitably clothed.

acd5mie.jpg
Jeff, I guess you can call it a show Lambie. They don’t get much patina from opening mail! I’ve got a few Lambs that always seem to get the food cutting exposure and they’re all Biguns! Being honest the Biguns are the ones I really prefer the most! :)

Hey guys, been absent for a little while, my Wife and I recently welcomed twin boys into the world so I am getting caught up on stuff now. In honor of their birth, I had my Waynorth Lambfoot engraved with their initials and birthdate.

4YDsdg0.jpg

I polished off my patina to get it set up for engraving, so now I get to let it age again, I am pretty excited. Keep up the great photos guys, yours look way nicer than mine.
Congratulations Jordan! :) :thumbsup:

Alright folks,

I've waited longer than I had intended. It is time to get Linus's adventures started. I had planned on taking him on a proper elk hunt but sadly, I forgot to bring the knife with me a couple weeks ago. That said, I've compiled the names on the list and have them noted below. Per Greg's request, I bumped him down a couple of spots and hopefully no one will mind that I've placed the international folks together to ease any sort of shipping burdens.

Please be communicative to avoid Linus falling through the cracks. If you experience any trouble shipping to the next destination, please get in touch with me and I will assist in whatever manner I can. @Wild Ben, I cannot recall where you are located and I didn't see you on Barrett's map. If you are overseas, then I will move you down with Jack and Chin, I hope you do not mind.

Participants:
  1. Prester John Prester John
  2. Half/Stop Half/Stop
  3. WhittlinAway WhittlinAway
  4. cigarrodog cigarrodog
  5. @Dschal
  6. @E40
  7. @Wild Ben
  8. @flatblackcapo
  9. Ramrodmb Ramrodmb
  10. @Cambertree
  11. Jack Black Jack Black
Please review the list and let me know if you need to switch spots with anyone or would like to be included or removed. My post regarding this matter is located here and can also be accessed in my signature line: The Extraordinary Adventures of Linus the Lambsfoot!

I have some events planned this weekend including another hunting jaunt. I will hopefully have a tale to tell and will be shipping off to Vince the following Monday if he is ready for it. Everyone's posts regarding Linus will be linked in my original post so that the adventures can be followed somewhat tidily.

Thanks, everyone.
Sounds great Dylan! I’ll be ready and looking forward to seeing Linus when my number comes up! :thumbsup:

Happy weekend folks, having a hard time keeping up. We closed on our home yesterday - packing, unpacking, etc in store for the next week or so. Decided to have a cold, adult beverage on the deck to rest for a bit. She's gonna need a good honing after all the cardboard and packing tape ...

hi4dtRh.jpg

Back