Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Morning Guardians, this week has gone fast for me, I hope everyone has had a good one. The weekend is nearly upon us again :) I'm stepping out with Lucy today :) :thumbsup:

mkJGN86.jpg
Have a great weekend Jack. Lucy is looking good.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Sorry folks, I think I've missed a few posts over the past few pages :(

The leather pouch is made by an Australian saddlery company, it is a watch pouch, which farmers and stockman can place their wrist watch and keep on their belt to protect the watch. I use it as a coin pouch when i am wearing pants that do not have a fob pocket, you can carry a small pocket knife in it as well, very handy. Take care everyone.;):thumbsup:

Sorry mate, I meant to comment on that cool little pouch, what a great idea for a working man. I have a few pouches with 'Sam Brown' fasteners, here's one of them :thumbsup:

rFhW1EK.jpg

“A Walk in Nature” # 31
4re39b8.jpg

lok4WQd.jpg

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Great pics Dan, that really is striking ebony :thumbsup:

Good morning Jack! I hope you and Lucy have a great day and weekend! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks a lot Ron, the same to you my friend :) :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend Jack. Lucy is looking good.

Thank you very much Bill, you too :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I learned there's a 'Heritage Open Day' at one of the Leeds industrial museums tomorrow, so I think we're going to have a walk along the Leeds-Liverpool canal to it. Maybe take in Kirkstall Abbey nearby, and probably call in at Kirkstall Brewery 's flagship pub, next to the River Aire :) I've managed to keep my Sambar Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket these past few days, but it's been a struggle, and with a full moon tonight, I think I'm going to have to put Lucy away for safe keeping, and break it out again ;) Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend :thumbsup:

97CGsLY.jpg

I learned there's a 'Heritage Open Day' at one of the Leeds industrial museums tomorrow, so I think we're going to have a walk along the Leeds-Liverpool canal to it. Maybe take in Kirkstall Abbey nearby, and probably call in at Kirkstall Brewery 's flagship pub, next to the River Aire :) I've managed to keep my Sambar Hartshead Barlow out of my pocket these past few days, but it's been a struggle, and with a full moon tonight, I think I'm going to have to put Lucy away for safe keeping, and break it out again ;) Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend :thumbsup:

97CGsLY.jpg
Jack, that looks like an interesting tour, sure wish Me and the Missus could tag along.:D Yes, you don't want to upset Lucy.:p
407866175099909b573010919711ace0.jpg

Back