Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Your welcome chaps. I'm off early tomorrow to Durham for a couple of days so you'll probably get photos of Durham's cathedral on Sunday.

Have a great time David, keep your Lambsfoot dry, and I hope the resident campanologists have improved since I was last there, they used to be absolutely dreadful! :eek: :thumbsup:

It's Thursday tomorrow, so I'll be making my weekly pilgrimage to Leeds market, accompanied by my Hartshead Barlow in Rosewood (shown here on a bed of rust!) ;) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

djxY4gd.jpg

donn donn As a church historian, I love your coverage of various church buildings. The mention of bells reminded me of my visit to Carlisle where the bells sounded like someone beating a piece of sheet metal with a sledge hammer. It was not something I wanted to hear daily.

Now for a comparison of Eye Witness and Wright file work:
upload_2019-11-13_14-57-14.png

Cheers Jack. You'd think they'd of been better at a cathedral such as Durham, but they weren't to shabby the few times I've been there. :):thumbsup:

To be fair, it was their practice session I heard, on a Wednesday night I think, but what a racket! :eek:

Beautiful pic of your Hartshead Barlow Dan :thumbsup:

donn donn As a church historian, I love your coverage of various church buildings. The mention of bells reminded me of my visit to Carlisle where the bells sounded like someone beating a piece of sheet metal with a sledge hammer. It was not something I wanted to hear daily.

Now for a comparison of Eye Witness and Wright file work:
View attachment 1231675

Maybe some of those guys from Durham moved to Carlisle! ;) :D Nice comparison pic :thumbsup:

Settling in for the evening with my HHB and my Lagavulin 16. Doesn't get any better than this.
View attachment 1231754

Very nice :) The colour of the Lagavulin matches the stag on your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Good morning y'all

Harley's developing a nice patina. I love me some Gala apples. :D

IMG-1616.jpg

Great stuff, I love a Gala myself :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
Still running with the wolf this week...

Very cool John :) :thumbsup:

Hey Guardians, mid afternoon here, and it's colder than it was at 7.00am :eek: Just thawing out after my session on the market, but I have to go out again in an hour. Think we might have some snow on the way. Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

R9pRCnH.jpg

To be fair, it was their practice session I heard, on a Wednesday night I think, but what a racket! :eek:

Beautiful pic of your Hartshead Barlow Dan :thumbsup:

Maybe some of those guys from Durham moved to Carlisle! ;) :D Nice comparison pic :thumbsup:

Very nice :) The colour of the Lagavulin matches the stag on your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Great stuff, I love a Gala myself :) :thumbsup:

Very cool John :) :thumbsup:

Hey Guardians, mid afternoon here, and it's colder than it was at 7.00am :eek: Just thawing out after my session on the market, but I have to go out again in an hour. Think we might have some snow on the way. Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

R9pRCnH.jpg
Thanks Jack, as you know from experience both the scotch and the knife are classics. I like the "arrow" pointing towards your HHB.;):thumbsup:

Back