Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I've got the day off today but it's back for a Pet Scan tomorrow.

yhh3yxi.jpg

Happy Birthday to Stan!!:)

Mis-post; Edited; right sentiment, wrong knife!!!:eek:
Will I never learn??:oops:

Thanks Charlie ;) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I've got the day off today but it's back for a Pet Scan tomorrow.

yhh3yxi.jpg

Good luck Ed :thumbsup:

My sympathy and well wishes.
8JbutqI.jpg

Nice pic Jer :) :thumbsup:

Feeding the flock
tRSLma5.jpg

D1upVv2.jpg

Very cool Dan :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Boy, Jack, that’s some beautiful detailing on your special Lamb.:thumbsup:

@flatblackcapo - Like John JohnDF JohnDF said, Cool shot.:thumbsup:

Good Afternoon Guardians.

Newly acquired Brookes & Crookes
View attachment 1243138

Thank you Harvey, congratulations on picking up that beautiful old Brookes & Crookes with classic Sheffield jigging :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, just about to have a couple of slices of Granary toast :) Hope everyone is having a good week :) :thumbsup:

oXOHrhw.jpg

Modoc ED Modoc ED Continued prayers and best wishes sent your way Ed!

That is a "Ripper".:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you! :)

Beautiful covers on that one!
Thank you! :)

Morning Guardians, just about to have a couple of slices of Granary toast :) Hope everyone is having a good week :) :thumbsup:

oXOHrhw.jpg
That’s a beautiful loaf of bread Jack! :thumbsup: The Barlow ain’t bad either my friend! ;) :thumbsup:

Today I’ve got some Ebony in my pocket! I hope y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

48346802336_55d5551460_o_d.jpg

Good Morning Guardians
Thought I'd keep with the theme of showing my Lambsfoot knives with some of my favorite Christmas ornaments...

Cool pic John :D :thumbsup: As I walked into the post office today, they had a large cardboard hoarding advertising some new Star Wars stamps, so I went to the counter to get you some, but they only had THREE left. Maybe I can get some more in a different post office, but these special issue stamps sometimes sell out within minutes :( :thumbsup:

69V9VUR.jpg

I finally made the last of my Famous Dave's legendary corn meal muffins. One of those Costco grabs you make in haste and repent at leisure.
B36Owui.jpg

Something like twice the sugar of Jiffy Mix. I wonder how they'd compare with Cap'n Crunch Original.

Enjoy Jer! :D :thumbsup:

That’s a beautiful loaf of bread Jack! :thumbsup: The Barlow ain’t bad either my friend! ;) :thumbsup:

Today I’ve got some Ebony in my pocket! I hope y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

48346802336_55d5551460_o_d.jpg

Thanks buddy, really tasty too :) Great pic of your ebony WCLF :cool: :thumbsup:

As I walked into the post office today, they had a large cardboard hoarding advertising some new Star Wars stamps, so I went to the counter to get you some, but they only had THREE left. Maybe I can get some more in a different post office, but these special issue stamps sometimes sell out within minutes :( :thumbsup:
Those are great looking stamps. :cool::thumbsup:
Stamp collecting could be fun, but I have enough money tied up in sci-fi posters, knives, and Disney pins. :D

Back