Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Those are great looking stamps. :cool::thumbsup:
Stamp collecting could be fun, but I have enough money tied up in sci-fi posters, knives, and Disney pins. :D

LOL! Stamps are OK, but they don't cut very well :rolleyes: I know some folks say, 'There's nothing worse than a paper-cut'. They've obviously never been stabbed! :eek:

While I'm in the tube today, I'll think pleasant Seashore and WCLF Lambfoot knife thoughts.

9LxYnE3.jpg

Hope it goes well Ed, appropriate tube knife :thumbsup:

Dang -Just as we were putting our coats on to go up to Klamath Falls, Oregon, their Radiology Department called and cancelled the Pet Scan today because the nuclear dose didn't arrive by plane. Foggy there today. At least they called me early and I didn't find out about it once I got there.

Good morning, folks.

I have had a very busy (albeit pleasant) holiday and weekend and haven't had much time to spend on the forums. I have about 12 pages to get caught up on here but I thought I would drop in and say hello before I begin my reading.

GmVLVTe.jpg

Hang in there, ED, we're with you in spirit!

Well said Jeff :thumbsup:

Good morning, folks.

I have had a very busy (albeit pleasant) holiday and weekend and haven't had much time to spend on the forums. I have about 12 pages to get caught up on here but I thought I would drop in and say hello before I begin my reading.

GmVLVTe.jpg

Great to see you here Dylan, glad you had a good holiday :) Enjoy catching up :) :thumbsup:

I received a very generous package from my pal @herder today :) He included some Necco candy wafers, which I recall featuring in a discussion here a while back :) :thumbsup:

94q050i.jpg

I've eaten so much pizza this evening that I'm not sure I could manage even one of those wafers :eek:

Off to the market in the morning. It'll be cold and dark, and maybe wet. Going to keep my hands warm with my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow, and drink plenty of hot coffee :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

AXbJTDY.jpg

I really like that picture. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John.

It was their first tour with Girlschool :cool: Me and mates got in for the cost of a coat hangar ;) Cool pic of your Hartshead Barlow Kevin :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. I think I might have a Girls school album around here somewhere.

flatblackcapo flatblackcapo - Like John JohnDF JohnDF said, Cool shot.:thumbsup:

Good Afternoon Guardians.

Newly acquired Brookes & Crookes
a5564b17-afae-4783-9166-cb5b05ba8285-jpeg.1243138
Thanks Harvey. Congrats on another fine addition to your collection.

Dang -Just as we were putting our coats on to go up to Klamath Falls, Oregon, their Radiology Department called and cancelled the Pet Scan today because the nuclear dose didn't arrive by plane. Foggy there today. At least they called me early and I didn't find out about it once I got there.

Enjoy your day of reprieve , Ed. It's good they caught you before you made the trip.

Have a good hump day y'all.
49165628813_669eb40dde_h.jpg

Hang in there, ED, we're with you in spirit!

Thanks Jeff

Good morning, folks.

GmVLVTe.jpg

I'll be up in your neck of the woods the week of 15 - 18 December Dylan. I'll be at OHSU so their doctors can have a look see at me.

Enjoy your day of reprieve , Ed. It's good they caught you before you made the trip.

Have a good hump day y'all.
49165628813_669eb40dde_h.jpg

Don't know if you intended it Kevin but I got the Hump Day reference to Wednesday, which it is, but to the hump in the Hartshead Barlow as well. Very nice knife by the way.

Well said Jeff :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dylan, glad you had a good holiday :) Enjoy catching up :) :thumbsup:

I received a very generous package from my pal @herder today :) He included some Necco candy wafers, which I recall featuring in a discussion here a while back :) :thumbsup:

94q050i.jpg

I've eaten so much pizza this evening that I'm not sure I could manage even one of those wafers :eek:

Off to the market in the morning. It'll be cold and dark, and maybe wet. Going to keep my hands warm with my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow, and drink plenty of hot coffee :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

AXbJTDY.jpg

Nice looking canteen/thermos, Jack.
Always nice to see your Hartshead Barlow, too. What a knife!!:thumbsup::cool:
Hope you have a good day at the market and stay warm, my friend!;)

Last edited:
Back