Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I'm off to the City of York tomorrow, hoping the weather stays fine :) Guess what I'll be carrying, well it is Stag Saturday ;) :rolleyes: Have a great weekend Guardians :thumbsup:

llrO96F.jpg

Been a bit absent as of late, having to deal with things on the home and family front.

I hope everyone is having a good 2020 so far. In the likely absence of further Lambsfoot SFOs (on both sides of the pond), I am resolved to carry one of Jack's finest more throughout the year. 2019 will surely be remembered with great fondness as the "Year of the Lambsfoot".

HY0r47w.jpg

It has been very frustrating Rachel o_O Nice work on that one, I'm glad you've taken to it
I was going to say something unkind about somebody's QC, but my better angel prevailed. (It wasn't about R8shell's QC.)
The sub-forum guidelines merit a thorough reading
I'll do that someday, maybe. I think I've skimmed them, and you can pick up a lot of important points from the Mods' colored font.

But of course I'll read them carefully. It's the responsible thing to do.

No pictures today, I'm worn out from installing a new printer.

After work I stopped at the hardware store and picked up a file and a Dremel. Use my A. Wright lambfoot to make a paper stencil then use a Sharpie to mark up the blade. After that it was hiho hiho off to work I go.
3537CC31-5F35-415B-AD58-13DDC2A28C38.jpeg
Didn’t take long with the Dremel to remove the bunk of the steel. Then I took the file and touched it all up. Boy how I wish I had these tools when I started this project!!! The end result looks a little something like this.
2E488D72-DB08-451C-9DF7-8A6612D79BCC.jpeg

After work I stopped at the hardware store and picked up a file and a Dremel. Use my A. Wright lambfoot to make a paper stencil then use a Sharpie to mark up the blade. After that it was hiho hiho off to work I go.
View attachment 1262779
Didn’t take long with the Dremel to remove the bunk of the steel. Then I took the file and touched it all up. Boy how I wish I had these tools when I started this project!!! The end result looks a little something like this.
View attachment 1262780
A man on a mission .Good job

Thanks for that much appreciated .I think I'll use my A Wright for everyday use and keep my waynorth for the weekends .especially because I'm guilty of damaging tips when I'm in a hurry to get something done
I carry my Wright Rosewood almost every day and it is the first knife I grab when there is down-and-dirty work to get done. I carry my Waynorth when I want something really pretty in my pocket and can still handle the chores that might pop up. Both are great knives.

View attachment 1262779
View attachment 1262780

Killer job friend, I applaud your motivation.

View attachment 1262779
View attachment 1262780

Fun project and looks good!

Carrying my Ebony WCLF today. Love the CK pocket slip too, fits perfect and great value.

z6SP1DQ.jpg

A man on a mission .Good job

Killer job friend, I applaud your motivation.
I appreciate the complements. I figured this would be the most cost efficient way to get a GEC quality lambfoot. With the cost of the 93, the Dremel, and the file I’m still below what the 93 goes for on the auction sites.

Back