Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians! I hope this finds y'all well. :thumbsup: I'm totin' my Charlie Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50209371208_079b6f40bf_c.jpg

And beautiful horn it is Jack! :cool: :thumbsup:

Nothing at all wrong with a sausage sammich today Jack! :cool: After all Wednesday does end with a "Y"! :eek: :D That really is some beautiful horn my friend! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot pal :D :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! I hope this finds y'all well. :thumbsup: I'm totin' my Charlie Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50209371208_079b6f40bf_c.jpg

Such an achievement that Charlie managed to get those made :) Excellent pic Ron :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful scales on that one

Another spectacular photo Dwight, that's a really special knife

Beautiful wood Dwight and a great photo too!

Great photo :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Love it

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Some of you already know but for those who may not - The lambsfoot pictured is a "big'un" that our master craftsman @glennbad reworked with some stabilized, dyed curly maple.

Here's an oldie.IMG_1497.jpeg

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Some of you already know but for those who may not - The lambsfoot pictured is a "big'un" that our master craftsman @glennbad reworked with some stabilized, dyed curly maple.

Here's an oldie.View attachment 1428948

An oldie, but a goodie! :D ;) :thumbsup:

I’m back with my trusty companion today.
mPsiKuB.jpg

Nice pic Dave :) Looks like Fall has arrived there :thumbsup:

I'll be setting out early to walk the couple of miles into town to the market. Not sure how much longer it'll be open o_O Hopefully, catch up with everyone when I get back. Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

XyAFbKa.jpg

An oldie, but a goodie! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Nice pic Dave :) Looks like Fall has arrived there :thumbsup:

I'll be setting out early to walk the couple of miles into town to the market. Not sure how much longer it'll be open o_O Hopefully, catch up with everyone when I get back. Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

XyAFbKa.jpg
Thanks Jack. That's a great picture of your HHB!

Thanks Jack. That's a great picture of your HHB!

Thank you very much Dave, from my hike on Saturday :) :thumbsup:

Zv80KNj.jpg

Good morning Guardians and all. Hope to get out while the sun is shining and get some things done today:). Cooler today but perfect for some physical activity:D.
View attachment 1429285

Have a good day Bill, enjoy the sunshine :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Jer :thumbsup:

Touched up the edge today
View attachment 1429316

Nice work Chuck :) :thumbsup:

Afternoon Guardians, I hope everyone is having a good day. I walked into town this morning to go to the market. By chance, I bumped into my mate taking his little lad to school, so it was nice to see them both :) We can meet randomly in the street, but current lockdown conditions forbid us to ARANGE to meet in the street o_O Despite the good weather today (quite different to yesterday), the market was pretty empty, but I had some cake, a variety of homemade bread, bought myself yet another hammer, got talking to a young local knife-maker, and did a little shopping, before returning home :thumbsup:

DLqTz7D.jpg

Hey Guardians , no lambsfoot pictures today, just a couple pics of our walk last evening.
Sunset is rapidly moving earlier and earlier each day and I miscalculated the time it would take us to get back to the car.
Dark clouds also rolled in and it started to rain.
I managed to take these two pics before it got complete dark.
The white swans seemed to glow in the dusk.

CVLkJkI.jpg

bgtpMz6.jpg

Back