Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thank you r8shell r8shell :). Yours is lovely in the much welcome sunshine. Rosemary still lookin' awesome to boot.

Yay! Looking cool in the sunshine Rachel :cool: :thumbsup:

That sunshine really shows off the grain! Nice photo r8shell! :thumbsup:

That really shows off the grain. Rachel, nice photo.
Thanks, Guys! I keep trying to get a picture that accurately captures the colors, but the colors seem to change depending on the light. o_O
ua4Bwd7.jpg

Thanks, Guys! I keep trying to get a picture that accurately captures the colors, but the colors seem to change depending on the light. o_O
I think that's right, the light used when photographing these great knives makes all the difference in the way they display the luminosity of the grain and colors. Ironwood is a great cover for any knife.

Yes, but only with a stainless steel blade. ;)

Barrett you forgot the Torx screws:p.

And a lanyard.

Lol... That would be one horrendous looking knife, but somebody would just "Have to have it!" :D

Thanks for the input, gents! I've done another mockup with your suggestions in mind. (I included a few other "bonuses" that I think will be good selling points, as well.)

S0yzYgo.jpg

If that knife ain't cool, I don't know what is! :cool: :cool: :cool:

NOOOooooooo! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Jack, I'll keep an eye on my inbox for an official Guardians Expulsion Notification. :D

This is one of the reasons I like ironwood so much. Its character changes dramatically depending on the light. In mellow light it is richly colored, in sunlight it has chatoyance.
Agree completely. The quality of light and how any subject reflects that light is what I spend the most time on when taking a picture.

True Confession: I have never heard the word “chatoyance” before. After being introduced to it by @Pàdruig and a little research, I have added to my vocabulary and understanding. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, gents! I've done another mockup with your suggestions in mind. (I included a few other "bonuses" that I think will be good selling points, as well.)

S0yzYgo.jpg

Jack, I'll keep an eye on my inbox for an official Guardians Expulsion Notification. :D
Lol... I'm laughing my (you know what) off :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup: So funny.

S0yzYgo.jpg

No glass breaker?! Guess I’ll have to wait for the next one. :D

S0yzYgo.jpg

You're really askin' for it now! ;):D

Just dropping in again to post this'n
46344027084_70869e29f5_h.jpg

Good morning, Guardians!
As I’ve been reading through your posts, I’ve seen many of you referring to Wright’s 2017 lambsfoot, or 2018 lambsfoot.
After browsing their own website and the Famous Sheffield Shop’s website, I have seen no references to any yearly editors of any of Wright’s knives.
I apologise in advance if I’ve missed the information in earlier posts, but could you please let me know how I could get to know what the yearly editions are and how I could order one?
Also, I’d be interested in knowing what the differences are between a Wright’s Guardians’ Lambsfoot and their normal lambsfoot.
I am led to believe that the Guardians’ Lambsfoot is a special order, but I’d really welcome instructions on how (if at all possible) I might be able to get one.
Again, I’m sorry if my questions appear naive because I’ve missed something on the forum - I’m just really interested.
Many thanks to you all and have a lovely day! :)

S0yzYgo.jpg

That is some great work there Barrett, well done, and thank you again for lending your tech expertise!

Back