Gun Pictures, Here's mine, Let's see yours

Medbill,

Why did you have to go and show that!?!!

:D

Ad,

did you get one of those "K31 sixpacks" ?

Steve,

Nice work! I can point you in the direction of a source for some "correct' mag pouches.

let me know.

Tom

richardallen said:
Does the 20 upper fit the 21? Interessting to say the least, I thought it wouldn't... :confused:

Yes. The frame is the same, just the magazines and slide assemblies are different.

I purchased the 20 upper from http://www.glockmeister.com a while back; I remember there being a chart there about which magazines and slides were compatible with which frames. Unfortunately, I see neither the uppers nor the chart there any more, which is too bad.

John? I think you'd really enjoy owning a Saiga. The Kobra is a good match for it; unfortunately, the price on those has risen sharply over the last couple of years. When I bought the two pictured they were going for around $140 or so per, which was a steal. (Hell, the Saiga itself was only about $200 at the time.) The only thing that I don't like about it is that the Russians really stick you on the magazine prices.

heres a few of the guns, its hard to picture them all in the same room. the first picture is only about 1/3 of them.
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7496
20821383469.jpg

4423371892.jpg

3122164153.jpg

3121443366.jpg

2120121195.jpg

1722385248.jpg

31919074379.jpg

36218273467.jpg

36021024292.jpg

35814355546.jpg

Kabar,
I am sending that pic to my wife so she never complains again. LOL Outstanding collection!

what? these pics?:D gotta love that served in vietnam petina, only shows up with the flash though lol.
1722440913.jpg

1722442061.jpg

1722432480.jpg

1722400073.jpg

3122243216.jpg

3122241659.jpg

3122173818.jpg

4423352582.jpg

Outstanding guys! Kabar, wow, and wow. Medbill, love the swede. Dave, you da man! Gravertom, sure!

Steve

kabar, love the M16 w/ Punisher decal. :D

medbill, tell us about the STG-58/FN, please.

John

Medbill's a Swamp Rat fan too... :thumbup:

KaBar, extreme collection; salutes to you. What's the best Garand deal on CMP? It's confusing. The H&R's are gone...

Tom: Nope, no sixpacks... I carried all those at one time.

Dave: Dang but that SVT Tokarev is cool... and a C&R, I think.

hc46hx.jpg

59/66 and hard-chrome M44.

Ad Astra

What's the best Garand deal on CMP? It's confusing. The H&R's are gone...

service grade is the best deal.

IF you want to pay the extra (up to 1400) your paying for matching drawing numbers and correct for the era parts any thing lower than that and the barrel starts to suffer.

a SG will be a mishmash of ww2 and post war parts but thats how most guns were. you have to remember, any thing SG and above is the SAME GUN, your just paying extra for origional era parts and stamps on the stock. a 1400 gun is going to shoot the same as a 500 gun.

H&Rs are still out there BUT your eather going to pay 1400 for them or buy striped recievers. i baught 2 striped because ive got enough parts to build another gun and i needed the second striped reciever to replace a 6 diget sprinfield rewelded reciever on my former match rifle.

heres the haul so far, two SG winchesters went for 700 each, its a interesting story how i came by these. i was "oked" for them i beleve 2 days AFTER they sold out. i had ordered 2 SG springfields. one day i checked the cmp site and noticed that they had recieved and sold out of winchesters the day before but they still had VARS.the next day cmp called me up update my email addy. i told them that i wanted to change my order to 2 VAR barreled garands. they oked that and 3 hours later i got a call saying it was a mistake and i would not get my guns for another 30 days or so. so i asked what was available that i could get next week, i was gona settle with 3 FG winchesters BUT she said that they had sold out of SG but sence i had been on order for a while she would bump me to the head of the list if i wanted them. a few days later they showed up.
3117213030.jpg

3117242065.jpg

3117302387.jpg

3117310410.jpg

3117354142.jpg

3117364985.jpg

3117384572.jpg

and after alittle work heres this years match rifle
10101118hs.jpg

10101147lg.jpg

10101620ro.jpg

these were suposed to be greek returns but with DCM stickers and NM parts i somehow doubt this gun came from greece. cmp said that a few oddballs were thrown in to the mix, i guess i was the lucky one.

Kabar, I have seen your posts over on the black rifle boards.
I use the same name over there.

DaddyDett

Man I can't top KABAR by a mile. :)

The DSA was built by http://www.cgwguns.com/, I bought it second hand, it has a stainless DSA upper and lower, fluted barrel. Shoots GREAT!! I have yet to mount the scope I bought for it but once I do I'll let you know how well it does with some good optics on it.

Good deal. I still need to mount good optics on mine, but that's way down on the back burner.

Kabar, I have seen your posts over on the black rifle boards.
I use the same name over there.

DaddyDett

black rifle boards?!?!?! never herd of em. please link me.

ive caught people on several sights claming that the collection was theres, the funniest one was on a LOCAL LAN board.

AR15.com was the site, in a Garand thread on the ARmory section M1 board.
In a brief search last nite, the thread seems to have gone inactive.

DaddyDett

Specter,
I just picked up a set of LaRue mounts, hope to get it at least mounted today. Don't think I'll make it to the range but it will be nice to have some optics on it. I'm gonna go with a ta-11c or an eotech.

B

Spectre said:
What are the cuffs for? :p

:D :D :D

I use 'em to lock the case to my night stand, also to lock the forks on my motorcycle, oh yea and to practice getting out of handcuffs.:D

Back