• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade Leather Sheaths for Mora Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my sheath in the mail today. I could not be any happier. Sheath extremely nice and well made.

Everything fits perfect. In my opinion you should be charging more for these. This will not be the last sheath I buy from you.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

By wednesday I will be all caught up on all orders, so, if anyone is wanting to place an order, now is the time. Marcelo and BigOcean, I will get pics up in the next few days and then send them off.

Thanks,
Brendan

Hello All.
This is my first posting so please be gentle with me.

BarberFobic1992, I registered on this site because I came across the service you are offering here and just had to talk with you!!

Can you make me a sheath for a Mora Clipper Knife? Please. Can you please tell me how much it will cost to get it to me in Ireland?? Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

To everyone else, this looks like a great site which I hope to learn from and contribute too. I came this way by accident, searching for something else, but now that I'm here I hope to make many friends. I look forward to talking with you at length and in time. Should God be good enough to give it to me.

God Bless.

Cernunnos3.

welcome to bladeforums Cernunnos3!!

I can vouch for Brendan's sheaths, they are great and worth WELL more than what he charges for them.

Hello All.
This is my first posting so please be gentle with me.

BarberFobic1992, I registered on this site because I came across the service you are offering here and just had to talk with you!!

Can you make me a sheath for a Mora Clipper Knife? Please. Can you please tell me how much it will cost to get it to me in Ireland?? Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

To everyone else, this looks like a great site which I hope to learn from and contribute too. I came this way by accident, searching for something else, but now that I'm here I hope to make many friends. I look forward to talking with you at length and in time. Should God be good enough to give it to me.

God Bless.

Cernunnos3.

Welcome to the Forums! Shipping to Ireland is fine, I will check on how much that would change the shipping. It costs $13 to send a small flat-rate box to Australia, so I would imagine it would be around the same price for me to get it to Ireland. Feel free to e-mail me ( barberfobic @ aim . com , no spaces) or post questions here. I have a clipper knife on hand, so I can definatly do a sheath for one.
Thanks,
Brendan

exodus125 and barberfobic1992, thank you so much for the welcome. barberfobic1992 that is excellent news, I'm really excited now! What will the sheath itself cost? If you prefare I can send you an e-mail to discuss the finer points. The fact that you can and are willing to use your skills on my behalf is something I am very grateful for. I have seen some other pictures, of your work, and think they are wonderful. Thank you in advance.
exodus125. That's a cool looking knife. Did you start with a blank or refurbish another blade you already had? What did you make the handle from?
Thanks again guys.

Cernunnos3.

exodus125 and barberfobic1992, thank you so much for the welcome. barberfobic1992 that is excellent news, I'm really excited now! What will the sheath itself cost? If you prefare I can send you an e-mail to discuss the finer points. The fact that you can and are willing to use your skills on my behalf is something I am very grateful for. I have seen some other pictures, of your work, and think they are wonderful. Thank you in advance.
exodus125. That's a cool looking knife. Did you start with a blank or refurbish another blade you already had? What did you make the handle from?
Thanks again guys.

Cernunnos3.

Go ahead and send me an e-mail, it is just easier for me to organize things that way. my e-mail is just my user name with @aol.com added onto it. Thanks!

Update:

Marcelo Cantu's: Shipped Friday

BigOcean's : out for tomorrow's post, I will post some pics soon.

Cernunnos': wetforming tonight

BigOcean, I haven't heard from you yet, so I will hold off on shipping your sheaths until I do, since I need your address.

ETA- your's is shipped.

Last edited:
I would like to order a leather sheath for my Mora 510. Let me know how to go about this. Thank you -

If you have a couple of pictures of the handle, I might be able to make a prediction, but If you really want me to make a sheath for it with a really good fit, I think you'd have to mail it. Or you could try making your own. If you are wanting to make your own, let me know, I wrote a tutorial on another forum that I can send you a link to.

could you send me this link? Cheers,
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back