Happy Thanksgiving... What are you carrying on Turkey Day?

lokiman123

BANNED
Hola knife knuts,

It's a time where we all come together to give thanks for what we have. I had a few minutes before I have to hit the road and thought I should log in to give thanks. Bladeforums simply rocks. There are many forums out there; but BF offers so much for so little. I've based many a knife purchase off peer reviews found on this site... And although I've had a minimal amount of posts when compared to some of the old timers, I've always enjoyed the great conversations. Be safe out there, enjoy the family, and EAT EAT EAT.

I'm carrying a spyderco lava today clipped to my right change pocket. My family, God bless them, are mostly non knife people... :rolleyes: What's new?

BTW those of you out there that have knife loving families... You have something else to be thankful for!!!

p.s. sorry for the rambling but the wife is yelling at me... ha ha ha

I'll have my Spyderco Military. What better knife to scare my non-knife family with:D

Gettin on the bike and goin to my bro's house this afternoon probably put the 610 Rukus strong side and the Skeletool weakside with the SOG Topo Contour (wicked little knife) IWB.... Hope all has great and blessed day:thumbup:

My small regular 21 sebenza. Until work tonight, then it'll be my duty rig...

Rukus! Heck, maybe the Skirmish in another pocket...

Stainz

PS I may bring my Buck 120 General, again, to the in-laws for back-up bird-slicer duties.

Hmm well I just got my Concealed Carry Permit so my Glock 33 with 2 mags. My Benchmade Instigator, Kabar TDI, Kubotan with assorted keys, wallet, Cold Steel Inferno Pepper Pen. and ASP Palm Defender. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :D

I'm thankful for the freedom to own, possess and carry my knives. In honor of this freedom I'm going to try and carry every knife I own (even if for only an hour or two) throughout the Thanksgiving weekend.

I'm thankful for the freedom to own, possess and carry my knives. In honor of this freedom I'm going to try and carry every knife I own (even if for only an hour or two) throughout the Thanksgiving weekend.

Sir I like that idea very much!:thumbup: I think I will do the same have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Just the usual for me, Mini-Grip in one pocket... a Leatherman PST in the other.
Looking forward to carving up some turkey with the Bark River Chef/Utility that just arrived yesterday, though!

I'm taking all the stuff in this pic to the inlaws. All the men in her family really dig em.
l_9510719e005a41cb86cccee437483b55.jpg

l_cc6c80285f264a14bb9b1be040a3b04b.jpg

These two have been getting a ton of pocket time as of late. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!:D

DSC06874.jpg

DSC06866.jpg

I've got my trusty Spyderco Manix 2 with me now, and all day to follow. Already came in handy. Shaved off a large piece of the turkey skin that my mom wanted off in a single clean cut, and she went "WOW, that is SHARP!" Hehehe, I owned her kitchen knives. Should be useful all day long. Happy Thanksgiving guys, have fun with your knives today! :) :thumbup:

I'm debating that as we speak, might have to leave it up to the kids which knife/knives daddy carries today.

Back