• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Has anyone asked kershaw why they don't want forums here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you don't get a refund for your platinum membership when you're banned, right?
And if I know one thing, it's that Insipid Moniker is a stellar guy. Disagreements happen, he and I haven't 100% agreed on everything. But carrying on like a child is outrageous.

Yo, Insipid don't sweat the tantrum.

If you have a good credit card company you can dispute chrages 10 years old + and they don't even investigate. Just insta-refund.
You have purposely been an agitator, you contribute absolutely nothing, and you propose ways to defraud this forum. You need the hammer.

If through bad behavior someone is banned, they agreed to the rules. One of which is NO REFUND. Don't understand that?

If you have a good credit card company you can dispute chrages 10 years old + and they don't even investigate. Just insta-refund.

A lot of options here, as a new member I only know what I've read, and will continue to read.

Even the options I don't agree with, I always respect friends standing up for friends, regardless.

But you sir, have contributed little but to show that your willingness to advocate the same fraud against this forum as seen all to often in gbu. Almost HH isk

After the childish rants and useless posts, time to put this one to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back