Hats & Knives

I will probably never make it to Africa but I saw this hat and had to have it. I added the Australian puggaree. What better complement than an Arno Bernard Fin & Feather in wart hog ivory.
View attachment 2456018
Love your hat, your AB knife (and mine) and all the PH Capstick books, although he was known to stretch things a bit. My Wife thinks I do the same.

The cap was a Christmas gift from my wife last month. The area where we vacation in Michigan's Upper Peninsula on the north shore of Lake Huron is known as the Les Cheneaux Islands, and they have an antique wooden boat festival there each August. The name of the island group is French and so are the knives I posed with the cap. (The knives were birthday/Christmas gifts I got for myself.)
lescheneaux.woodboat.2coursoleknives.jpeg

- GT

v074BrP.jpg

Which? Chris, or the bourbon?:)
Chris. Now both. That was our first time with the bourbon and it was VERY good too by the way. A friends husband had been working in WY for a bit and had brought that home to his wife also a big "Just Le Doux It" fan. They were over for dinner and brought the bottle. My wife even bought a "Just Le Doux It" t shirt at a Garth concert. Garth was selling them.

Back