Having headaches again!

Daughter was rear-ended so violently that groceries from her tronk went through her windshield . Her banks insurer gladly paye her bills there.

I believe VA resorts to it too. Not positively sure .

Uncle Alan

Crazy. How did she miss having some of the groceries hit her? Lucky, I guess.

Judy, Have you considered acupuncture? I know that it helped me with a chronic back pain.

S,
Stumbled across this thread while poking around. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been going through this pain for so long. I'm sorry that I cannot offer any advice or suggestions. I can and DO offer my thoughts and prayers to you for ANY relief to come your way.
We will continue to send good thoughts your way and keep you in our prayers.

Rick

Rick, thank you kindly! I DO appreciate the prayers!! Nothing beats the power of prayer.

Scratch your doggies behind their ears, and underneath their collars for me, please.

God bless, TKC. i hope relief comes soon, swift, and easy. leave us a message at the yard, we miss ya over there.

Suzanne - I am very sorry to hear of your pain, and we were unaware of it at the Scrap Yard - you are missed !!! I hope and pray that you find the right doctor and he/she can help you. We are all pulling for you at the Yard! Tom

Thank you gentlemen!! I will come visit the Yard.

I DO have a really a good Neurologist that I trust, and have faith it!!

TheKnifeCollector,

If you would be kind enough to Email me (proy4@csc.com) I do have a suggestion that helps me (I have high intra-ocular preasure and get terrible headaches).

I would like to keep suggestion particulars private.

lol, try that head-on stuff!
Head On, apply directly to the head!

fdd19: If you think you are being funny you are NOT even close to being funny.
:mad:

Hi everyone!! I am still dealing with the headaches. I was put on Verapamil. I am almost afraid to say it out loud, but I think it might be helping.

Hi everyone!! I am still dealing with the headaches. I was put on Verapamil. I am almost afraid to say it out loud, but I think it might be helping.

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and hope the Verapamil remains a viable treatment. Wish you could get to the bottom of all this. Keepin' a candle lit and prayers going for you......God bless.

:D
j

Thanks for the good wishes! If it DOES turn out to be a med. that works!!! Also, I hope it works longer than the Diamox did.

I also forgot to mention that my Neurologist is sending me for a sleep study, since I stop breathing in my sleep. He said sleep apnea could cause my headache.

Thanks for the good wishes! If it DOES turn out to be a med. that works!!! Also, I hope it works longer than the Diamox did.

I also forgot to mention that my Neurologist is sending me for a sleep study, since I stop breathing in my sleep. He said sleep apnea could cause my headache.
Among other things. Sleep Apnea can also put strain on your heart. Best wishes, prayers sent! Steven

The Verapamil IS working!! I am headache free!! I feel like I have a new lease on life. I am so happy that I could cry!! There are no words that describe how I feel! THANK YOU all for your support and prayers!! I feel even more blessed. I can not thank you all enough!! God bless each and every one of you!! And big hugs to each and every one of you!!

Back