Hawaii Knife Life - daily use for work and play

Went looking for some jackfruit while carrying the Steel Will Modus. This one was too young and the sap is like Elmer’s Glue.

The Modus is a very nice knife for the money. The scales are kinda polarizing, but the back spacer is very cool, the blade shape is great, and the fit and finish is very high. Neat knife.

0E19C76A-BAFF-4021-A788-A2F167C729E0.jpeg 1BDBC545-AE48-4C34-8319-F57E67477CFE.jpeg B7F72C07-D8A3-4733-AC85-93F93E1D1429.jpeg F4163E01-F813-44ED-A878-A964A919F66C.jpeg

Trying out a new kind of sweet corn called Cupa Joe. It’s got great big tassels but doesn’t like wind much; it seems to root lodge more than other types. I hope it tastes good!

Carried this nice little Case canoe. Since I’m wearing board shorts I wanted something light and with strong detent.

56BF73A1-DF04-4796-98B7-99DA7C77E45A.jpeg D567D863-6EB2-4C4C-A120-64160626BFBC.jpeg

It's that time off year ... gardens full of fresh veggies will be coming and agreed sweet corn and tomatoes are two that end up in meals alot ...

I hadn't checked out your thread for awhile ... always enjoy your posts ... glad you keep sharing them :thumbsup:

It's that time off year ... gardens full of fresh veggies will be coming and agreed sweet corn and tomatoes are two that end up in meals alot ...

I hadn't checked out your thread for awhile ... always enjoy your posts ... glad you keep sharing them :thumbsup:

Gardening sure can be a relaxing and rewarding thing. Do you can any of it?

Gardening sure can be a relaxing and rewarding thing. Do you can any of it?

I do can some things ... and freeze some sweet corn cut off the cob ... and freeze ground up zucchini for zucchini bread in the fall through the holidays ... I don't have near as much planted this year ... so much going on I cut back some ... but had to plant a few things ... summer would just seem wrong not to.

I do can some things ... and freeze some sweet corn cut off the cob ... and freeze ground up zucchini for zucchini bread in the fall through the holidays ... I don't have near as much planted this year ... so much going on I cut back some ... but had to plant a few things ... summer would just seem wrong not to.

I can understood being too busy. I grew up in your neck of the woods...

I do miss the fertile soil and rainfall! And those delicious pork tenderloin sandwiches!!!

Back