HDMC: Heavy Duty Medium Chopper!

20190620_205707-1209x1612.jpg 20190620_205914-1209x1612.jpg I know, I know, everyone wants pics. Ok, here are some craptastic cellphone pics.

CPK Chopper family photo. L-R: LC, MC HDMC, BC
GqNSlAd

Thickness comparison. BC above, HDMC below

Apparently, I suck at posting photos
pasZCfJ

jNptnsB

Last edited:
Are all the pre orders shipped?
Still didn’t get my shipping notice... hope nothing is wrong with my order
They ship out in batches as they're completed, based on your position in the list.

Don't worry, you'll get the shipping notice. If you're further down the list, it may take a little longer. If you look at the preorder thread, you'll see Jo mark posts/orders as 'Shipped', as they go down the list.

Preorders with any customization may take longer (eg. MCs in the preorder began shipping before the first HDMCs were completed). For instance, I ordered 2 UFs in the UF preorder. 1 standard, and the other with the double edged grind + special finish. I know the 2nd one is going to take a while after the regular UFs start shipping, before I get the shipping notice.

Thanks!

They ship out in batches as they're completed, based on your position in the list.

Don't worry, you'll get the shipping notice. If you're further down the list, it may take a little longer. If you look at the preorder thread, you'll see Jo mark posts/orders as 'Shipped', as they go down the list.

Preorders with any customization may take longer (eg. MCs in the preorder began shipping before the first HDMCs were completed). For instance, I ordered 2 UFs in the UF preorder. 1 standard, and the other with the double edged grind + special finish. I know the 2nd one is going to take a while after the regular UFs start shipping, before I get the shipping notice.

Ordering was fun and easy
it is the waiting that’s the hardest part...

Back