• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heads up on a wooden scale folder from China

Gotta say a USB light in a folder is pretty neat. Serves more of a purpose than GTD stuff.

It's got security screws!
Jwmjtir.jpg

No, wait...they're just stripped.

Rather than merely "stripped," I interpret that as visual proof and confirmation that the security screws work...nice. :)

Very effective at keeping those "Exotic Pakistani Palletwood" covers from getting jacked off your tactical folder.

It's posts like this that make BF the great place it is. I've been saving for months and donating plasma to get one these these- it's my grail knife. Now I find that it's not only misrepresented but illegal! WHY would China do this? Dirty business is what it is! Thanks OP for saving me the headaches of a heartbreaking experience.
We have no knife laws here in Texas so I ordered 12 dozen of them to sell to youngsters at the next show wanting "tacti-cool" knives.

Ended up buying this folder with a USB rechargeable LED from local stock (no Customs). On-off button in orange on left hand side. Probably better than the fold out version on the other knife to turn on and off.
s-l1600.jpg

Wirestripper/ gut hook, normal screws, G10. much better.

Back