Heavy Ordnance Grade Basic 8 . . . HOGB8 . . . Specs, Pricing, & Pics!!!

Epic! Loving all the options lately! Something for everyone all the time! Just great! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Crap! With the massive thickness (not a huge fan of thick blades), I would have easily been able to pass on this (I'm not one that posted in the HOG B8 thread). But with that long straight clip option.... it is going to give me pause. That is one SWEET knife. If i hadn't gone in for two on the Flak Jack, I might go for a BIG DC with the clip. If I go at all, though, it will be combat grade, and spend the difference on the clip option.

tumblr_ox90eeaGS31siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

Thanks, Rob, that makes it a lot easier to compare.

Clip + Penetrator tip, sold, but...satin or coated...

Cool Cool very nice looking Blades Boss. love them and the standard will be able to make all the sheaths, awesome :)

but,

These will include a long straight clip (Similar to the War Feather)

"War Feather"

Now I have been around here a long time (16 + years)

What is a WAR FEATHER ?

WOW, I got to say this is an interesting selection this week. Its got all the factors that make me salivate at the thought of having several of these fine looking blades. Now I have to control myself so we won't be standing in the bread line. At least I will have some good knives to cut the crusts lol. trying to convince myself I don't need one of each style. Love the blade profiles, really do.

Back