Hell bent for leather

taMztPhh.jpg

Edited to remove question. Sorry, did not realize it was an inappropriate location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These look great.. I got some leather lanyards on a few of my traditionals, I'll have to cut a few strips off the slab tomorrow and see how it goes..

Does anyone sell leather lanyards with the knot like kidcongo's?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Due to the nature of the knot, one would need your lanyard post (or one from the same size knife) to tie the lanyard to.

On top of that, asking in a thread for a sale of an item is an infractionable offense, and belongs in the services requested section.
Though I doubt it would be cost efficient for you to commission one to be made.

Does anyone sell leather lanyards with the knot like kidcongo's?

The lanyards you see here were tied by the posters. Its not hard. Read though this thread about leather sizes and there are sites for how to do the hangmans knot that Kidcongo used in the first post. Or the snake knot that he talked about.

You have two options. You can not use the lanyard post and just go though the hole in the scales like kidcongo did in the very first post. Its the way CRK did things before going to the post.. or you can use a smaller size leather and cut the end at an angle to go though the hole in the post you have after untying your current lanyard.

This sheath perfectly matches my 2006 Amboyna... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Tapatalk.

3f447cb78b0cb6249851a9ae2a378fa9.jpg
1e2193edc7d427412581dcff8e70a319.jpg

Much better!! Large Inkosi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back