Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

Will these ding as quick as the last few offerings do you think ? It will just help decide what I do .

I just prefer my blades without mini rivers along the side of them...that's all.
I like em smooth, with no coating. Just my preference....love the style of the new release....just wish there was an option without CBT.
I've passed on all CBT offerings...Only CBT I own is original Jackhammer. Prefer Full Flat and Saber Grinds Bring 'em:cool:

I just prefer my blades without mini rivers along the side of them...that's all.
I like em smooth, with no coating. Just my preference....love the style of the new release....just wish there was an option without CBT.

I have to agree with you 100%. All of my knives become users and I don't want additional grooved surface area to clean. But I will say that this is a beautiful knife and many will find it perfect for them. I guess I'm just kinda boring when it comes to knives.

Thanks for the pic of the handle! I can gauge how it will fit in hand. The specs speak to me, from .210 at the spine to an 8” blade, the HR2 looks to be a winner. I am not a fan of the cbt, but I am considering giving this blade a try.

I remember seeing an ad (Blade Mag?) for the first Hellrazor (14 yrs ago:eek:) with the cbt and thought I could never go for that ‘gimmick’. Didn’t touch a Busse until I picked up a SHSH2 A2 (2nd-hand buy) a few years later. Beautiful wide full flat grind (fav) and the most comfortable handle I’ve ever held. Many years later I’m floored by the Forsaken Mistress and the cbt actually looked great. So I cave in. I must say my experience with swinging that monster 12” .25” thick 46lb. blade has not been as fatiguing as I thought. It also seems to send more chips flying (from less friction I suppose). I thought the cbt looked so great on the FM it looked even more fantastic on the FMV14. So I had to get one of those. Can’t beat a triple fullered dagger. So I love cbt and will definitely get one of these. CF. Maroon. Maybe orange g10.

Looks great! What's been updated about the SF handles? Less curvy?

I like CBT, and unless you are OCD there isn't really extra time needed for cleaning. Just rinse it off, wipe it down, and then give it a kiss before putting it away.

My HOG Gemini has that kind of tip. I really like it too. Also, I wish there was a full spine shot.
T6H39dS.jpg

Last edited:
Busse Combat is proud to introduce the Hell Razor 2 (HR2).

Here it is gang!!! One of the meanest models to ever escape the Busse Combat Shop!!! . . . :eek::thumbsup:

It’s been nearly 14 years since the Hell Razor made its debut. It was the first Busse Combat model to feature our patented Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT). The corrugated bevel not only lightens and strengthens the blade but reduces cutting friction as well.:cool:

The HR2 sports an 8” INFI blade and features our sculpted tip which greatly aids in ease of penetration. Our updated SF handle offers excellent control in all applications.

The HR2 is being offered in 2 blade finishes including Coated and Competition Finish. The competition finish will have light machining marks.

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Hell Razor 2 Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 13 3/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 8"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: Competition Finish or Coated
Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Tech (CBT)
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
Hell Razor 2 Base Price (Coated): $387.00
Competition Finish: + $40.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$60.00
Red/Black G-10 +$60.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$60.00
Green/Black G-10 +$60.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$60.00

HR2%20Comp%20In%20Hand%202-XL.jpg

HR2%20Comp.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Handle%20Top.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Blade.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Handle%204.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Sculpted%20Tip.jpg

HR2%20Coated.jpg

HR2%20Coated%20In%20Hand.jpg

Wow, this one is hard not to like. I got rid of my originals because it was to much azz not enough blade. This one fills the void perfectly. Besides, I don't have any blood groove knives.

I Freaking love the HR design and have a couple, one from the Easton Pa show With hand shaped handles! This one will be awesome in Comp finish and maybe Black g10!! Bring it Boss!!!

I Like the look. I just can't come to love the CBT as much as I want to. I've bought every one of the most recent versions of CBT hoping to fall in love and have sold everyone.

I'm in limbo with this one.
I really like what Cobalt said though.
This one will have enough blade to compensate for that nice big arse on her.
I'll bet shes a wicked mean one....
*Edit* I think this will be a very, very nice offering.
Think I'll shoot for a Bruiser Comp.

Last edited:
Back