Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

And, dont forget it has the sculpted tip, like that of the HOG Gemini.
Btw, what other models has that sculpted tip?

Good looking blade. But I do prefer the look of the older CBT, with the smaller grooves. Still loving my FBM!
I was thinking the same thing, I would love a rerun of the originals and some of the other knives guys are looking for TGLB'S etc.

Wow. These new pics have me sold.
Thanx for spine shot Bossman!!
Man, this is one more nice knife!
I love that sculpted tip! "One of the meanest models to ever escape the Busse Combat Shop"
No kiddin..

Last edited:
Oh man I wish there was such a thing as a Red blade coating. I would go for that on this blade with Maroon or Red and Black G-10. It seems appropriate given the name of it. I won't be passing up this one, in for green G-10 and black.

Oh man I wish there was such a thing as a Red blade coating. I would go for that on this blade with Maroon or Red and Black G-10. It seems appropriate given the name of it. I won't be passing up this one, in for green G-10 and black.
Now THAT would be a Heater! Heaters is what I like to call the red and black G10 handles. They are too cool :cool: not to have a hot nickname! :):):)

I always did like hellraiser II better than original.

Thank you who ever took all the knife shots from different angles!!! Quite honestly not seeing more pics of offerings from different angles showing exactly what I'm getting has made me hesitant to buy.

And im with some in crowd wishing it could have been an option to be without the cbt.

Hmmm.....for this one, I'm really thinking a Comp/Bruiser. Maybe a Comp/Pumpkin.
Or maybe just Comp/Black Canvas.
Man, I really love the CBT on this one.
Its looks really good. Usually, I dont like CBT, but the way they did it on this model, its slick!!

Last edited:
Oh man, thats a sweet looking blade. That would go good on a warbelt! Now to figure what combo for one coated and one comp.. decisions decisions :)

I’ll have to grab one since I’m a Hellrazor guy but I’d love for a rerun of the original. I like the Terror Monkey version even better than my 2008 Special Edition. That .18” thickness makes a perfect slicer and very agile. I’m much more into Thinfi these days.

I'm in! Comp. finish and red/black g-10!

Now we need the TB in cf with cbt!!! Haha no one but us could possibly have any idea what I'm talking about ;)

I’ll have to grab one since I’m a Hellrazor guy but I’d love for a rerun of the original. I like the Terror Monkey version even better than my 2008 Special Edition. That .18” thickness makes a perfect slicer and very agile. I’m much more into Thinfi these days.
I know somebody that would take that 2008 special edition of your hands.;)

Back