Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see s90v, aluminum frame with a pocket clip and thumb stud, G10 scales.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I chose the clip-point, S90V steel without nail-nick (stonewashed), blue Micarta, aluminum bolsters and pocket-clip. I wouldn't mind adding thumb-studs either. Although I made those choices, there are many options that I would be fine with. Having tried an aluminum 110 lately, I would you really suggest going that direction as it is a night and day difference.

IMHO, an aluminum 110 with pocket-clip and studs would be an EDC workhorse. But please, for heavens sake, if you did go with studs, don't include a nail-nick. I just think that looks horrible. Make it something that hasn't been done already and that cant be replicated by going to the custom shop. The Lochsa is close to what I am suggesting but didn't have the aluminum frame, upgraded steel and had the nail-nick and studs.

Last edited:
Clip point in s90... stonewashed... CF... pocket clip...and i would love to see brushed aluminum if possible (drooling)

This is awesome.

I voted for:

Satin, w/ nail nick, drop point blade in BG 42. Nickel silver and navy blue micarta, and keep that pocket clip away from my knife :D

Drop point/D2/Stonewashed/No notch/Carbon Fiber/Aluminum/Pocket clip for me

I like the idea of the no nail notch, and a pocket clip on an any version. I think everything that can be done to a 110 has been done, ................except adding a pocket clip. If the pocket clip was added, wouldn't need aluminum or lightweight materials. Could keep it brass and add a real nice wood.

Here is how I would build my SK Blades Buck 110: satin finished Clip-point blade in BG 42 steel, no nail nick, nickel silver bolsters, and navy blue micarta handles (free of a pocket clip). OH

Clip point, D2, black micarta with nickel silver bolsters. If 1095 was an option I'd prefer Clip, 1095, nickel bolsters, nail nick, and a natural micarta..

I vote for...Drop Point, BG-42, Stonewash, No Nail Notch, Carbon Fiber, Aluminium, No Clip. I'll most likely buy whatever comes out of this, if I don't win! Thanks for all you are doing. Preston

Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Steel: D2
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
No Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta
Bolsters: Aluminum with clip

Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Steel: D2
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta
Bolsters: Nickel Silver

i know the traditionalists dislike them but pocket clip is the biggest want i got. prefer clip point and bg42 steel...the rest doesnt matter so much to me but love the idea of aluminum bolster with pocket clip. id be in a few a few other them. nothing else out there like this other than non factory mods.

s90V, high polish, nickel silver, drop point, no nail nick, carbon fiber! ya baby!

Hmm, lets see.
Blade shape= drop point
Blade steel= S90V
Blade finish= Stonewashed
Nail notch= none
scale inlay= navy blue micarta
Bolsters= nickel silver and stonewashed would be cool
No aluminum, no pocket clip
Pins= nickel silver
No badge
Finger groves

Hey, wait a minute there are 55 members who have filled out the survey and only 36 have posted a reply. Somebodies entering more than once, which was not allowed in the rules?? DM

Count me in please! I'd love to see a D2 drop point with nickel silver bolsters and black micarta! Stonewashed, of course!

Back