Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going with the S90V satin clip w/ notch, nickel & blue micarta - Classic AWESOMEness! :)

First, it's very cool of you to do this, thank you!

I voted Drop point, S90V, stone-washed, nickel bolsters, black micarta, no nail nick, no clip. However, if the vote goes to aluminum bolsters, then I would have voted for carbon fiber and a pocket clip.

Can I ask....as far as the inlays.....does that mean the whole slab between bolsters? BTW, I am very pleased with the drop-pointed version I have from you already. My favorite 110 to date. Thanks again.

Drop point, BG-42, Nail nick, Stone wash, Carbon fiber (Micarta is good to), Nickel Silver bolsters and who the heck wants a clip on a 110? ;)

I vote for a drop point stone washed ,BG42, carbon fiber, no nail nick ,aluminum frame 112. .

I would love to see a thumb disk instead of the nail nick and a pocket clip. The 110's clip point is a beautiful blade.

Hey, wait a minute there are 55 members who have filled out the survey and only 36 have posted a reply. Somebodies entering more than once, which was not allowed in the rules?? DM

think it's folks doing the the survey but not posting in the thread, is maybe why

Is there any chance of seeing a pivot screw instead of a pin on a 110?

The nickel is nice but it makes for a heavy knife, which I don't necessarily mind.
FB837B4E-78C9-4204-B534-7138C7DF8A9C_zpsgkz1hazs.jpg

I'd like to see something like the Benchmade 15050 (discontinued) which to my mind was simply a modernized Buck 110. It is aluminum and a nice weight.
_DSC8818%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixel%208_zpszdy11yag.jpg

Hey, wait a minute there are 55 members who have filled out the survey and only 36 have posted a reply. Somebodies entering more than once, which was not allowed in the rules?? DM

You can comment as much as you'd like! More discussion is best. I will only count each person as one entry regardless of posts or vote number. :D

Carbon fiber and Nickel would work for me. Stonewash S90V would make it even better.
Thanks for the chance :thumbup:

Drop point
S90V
Stonewash
Carbon fiber
No nail notch
Aluminum (anodized black or dark gray to match the carbon would be a nice touch)
Clip

The clip would be the deal breaker for me. With one I'd carry it. Without it, it would collect dust like the 110 I already have. Sheaths sliding around my belt and knives bouncing around my pocket aren't for me.

Drop point, BG-42, stonewash, nail nick, black micarta, nickel silver. Yeah, that sounds about right. Thanks for the chance.

s90v ,carbon fiber,drop point ,aluminum ,satin,if there is a clip make it removable

Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Steel: S90V
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
No Nail Notch
Inlay Material: Black Micarta - All Micarta handle with no inlay is my preference. Blue or Black is fine.
Bolsters: Would like to see one without bolsters or possibly barehead (Nickel Silver). All Micarta handle with no inlay.
Clip: Yes
Pivot: Adjustable pivot screws would be nice instead of a pin. See the Benchmade 15050 above in photoman12001's post above.

I forgot to vote for clip point, but I like clip point better than drop point.

The other options I chose were S90V, stonewash, nail notch, no clip, carbon fiber inlays, and aluminum bolsters. A light, super strong 110 would be just the ticket.

I like the traditional brass frame. CTS-XHP steel would be really nice (it's really powder D2), clip blade, no nail notch, and micarta grips.

Back