Here's A Very Special FMV14!!!! . . . The "Studio B" Edition!!!. . Coming This Wednesday 7-31-19 . .

Jerry Busse

We are proud to introduce a VERY Special FMV14. This is the EXTREMELY LIMITED "Studio B" Edition! :cool:

I'm not at liberty to say exactly where this masterpiece with its Spartan Worn Cerakote finish is headed but I can tell you that there will be LOTS of cameras around!!! We never know how much time these will be spending where they're going but it does sound very promising!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

We are running a small number of "extras" and these will be available this Wednesday (7-31-19) at 9:00PM Eastern.

*** These are "Sterile" with no logo. We will gladly add our BUSSE Logo if you request it in your email.

Because these are individually crafted, the coating will not only be different from sword to sword but will be different from side to side.:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

There are not a lot of these gang and we're going to cut you a wicked cool Special Offer!!!! :eek::cool:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Pricing:
The coated FMV14 had a base price of $697.00
If you stripped all of our coating off and sent it to the artists at Blown Deadline for their Spartan Worn Cerakote finish, you would be looking at an additional $125.00 for Cerakote alone! By the time you add up the cost of stripping and all of the back and forth shipping and handling fees to get them coated, you're looking at a price tag of no less than $857.00!!!!

We are cutting you a Special Offer of Only $747.00 . . . You'll save at least $110.00!!!

There are two small batches of these in different states of finish. The First batch should ship within 2-4 weeks and the second batch will ship in approx. 6-12 weeks. First come first serve. If you prefer to be in the second batch, please indicate this in your email. You will NOT be charges until your sword is sitting in our shipping room and ready to go out.

Ordering Procedures:

These will be offered Ganzaaaa Style.

That means you must email BOTH Amy and Garth at: amy@bussecombat.com AND garth@bussecombat.com with your real name and contact info.

If we receive your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be moved to the back of the line.

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received.

If you get in too late, we will automatically place you on the waiting list.

Standard shipping fees apply.

Specifications:
FMV14 "Studio B" Edition
Overall Length: Approx. 20 1/2"
Blade Length: Approx. 14 1/8"
Steel: INFI

Blade Finish: Spartan Worn Cerakote
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Thickness: Approximately .250" (1/4")

FMV14%20Studio%20B1-X2.jpg

When I first held my force mama with that shiny clean competition finish, then thrust her into & chopped up a few boxes, I knew this giant slab of pointy stabby slashy infi was the greatest dagger/shortsword ever conceived. No way could this EVER be improved upon....this IS grail dag !!!!!!!!
But now this....:eek::eek::eek:....:rolleyes:....:cool::thumbsup:

Hmm, if I sent in my nuke fmv14 in to Blown Deadline, and got coated about the same general time as these, then Id have the only Nuked Spartan Cerakote IN THE WORLD!!
On second thought, makes more sense to just get one of these and be done with it :D

Since rbmcbmjr has prematurely departed this mortal coil, someone here has to be pedantic. Quite simply "Very Unique" is poor grammar. One does not use two superlatives. We understand that you were a Business teacher, and not an English Prof, so we can let it slide. This time. My consultation fee shall be one FMV14. Thank you.

Since rbmcbmjr has prematurely departed this mortal coil, someone here has to be pedantic. Quite simply "Very Unique" is poor grammar. One does not use two superlatives. We understand that you were a Business teacher, and not an English Prof, so we can let it slide. This time. My consultation fee shall be one FMV14. Thank you.

Huh? :confused: o_O

Let's drink about it! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Dude.

"Very unique" does not use two superlatives. In fact, it is not even one superlative. That would be "most unique." Two would be "most uniquest."

What we have with "very unique" is a comparative of a word that some would view as a binary term not susceptible to comparatives or superlatives. In other words, either a thing is "unique" or it's not. To compare it is to deny its uniqueness, causing the whole concept to dissolve into a paradox of self contradiction.

Or so some pedants would say.

The more philosophical (but no less pedantic) among us might just say that while there might be some sort of ideal for of uniqueness in Plato's heaven, here in the mundane world of our perceptions, the shadows of the ideal create an illusion of degrees of uniqueness. And most people, not being philosophers of pedants, are comfortable with that.

But I think Dennis Hopper's photojournalist explained it best. It's very simple dialectics:

Just ignore the fat man in the corner.

Back