• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

HEST/F initial impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
and hot damn! i've seen some sharp factory edges before, but this one might take the cake. kudos

sdg

Where are you located? I'm in the orange county area. Send it!

Shit... I'll do the clip and titanium handle black if you want free of charge. I'm itching to use this new ceramic I have and since I don't have mine yet I need a knife to coat! I'll post a progress thread. You can be the first coated HEST folder! haha :D

Central Coast (near San Luis Obispo). But, unfortunately, I don't have my knife yet.

Where are you located? I'm in the orange county area. Send it!

Shit... I'll do the clip and titanium handle black if you want free of charge. I'm itching to use this new ceramic I have and since I don't have mine yet I need a knife to coat! I'll post a progress thread. You can be the first coated HEST folder! haha :D

Hey I'm in the OC area and might be interested in this offer for the clip and titanium handle. I can even drop it off and pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.