HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to an early Christmas with a DPX Hest/F under the tree :D.

The numbered knives are expected to arrive mid December as originally promised. I will have them modify the timer since it may trigger the end of the world if not reset...:)
:D ... OTFLMAO ...... :thumbup: ;)

For those who are on the waiting list, when should we expect to receive emails
saying that we got a LE version?

I would be more than happy with the regular production, just wondering.

These look amazing.

I believe that they send out the confirmation emails in the order of who expressed interest first. I got on the waiting list about 3 weeks ago, which I thought was going to be much too late, and got my email yesterday.

Good luck!:thumbup:

I was away for a couple weeks and missed some of the info regarding who should get on the list. I'm interested in one of the regular production models but I guess I'll just wait till the dealers have stock.
I want to get a decently priced "Hard-Use" folder and was debating between the newly announced ZT0550(?) collaboration with Rick Hinderer but from the pics I've seen so far, I much prefer the HEST folder. The HEST folder price is also more in line with what I'm willing to spend at this point also.

I believe that they send out the confirmation emails in the order of who expressed interest first. I got on the waiting list about 3 weeks ago, which I thought was going to be much too late, and got my email yesterday.

Good luck!:thumbup:

Thanks, I checked my junk folder and got an email!!

Paid just a few minutes ago, can't wait to see these!

When will they ship out?

edit: # 147 here!

I may have missed a post that answered this question, but is the clip reversible to left hand mode?

I got an email over the weekend that allowed me to pay for a knife. Did anyone else get this?

I got an email over the weekend that allowed me to pay for a knife. Did anyone else get this?

I believe those who were on the waiting list for these LE Folders got emails
over the past week.

I know I did, and eagerly paid for #147. :D

I do wonder when these will be shipped out though.

Jeff, Tom or anyone who knows-
After searching for a good EDC for about three or four months, I purchased the DPX Hest, and I freaking love it. I'm a Marine who's Martial Arts Instructor Certified, and it was important to find a blade that I could carry without running into legal trouble with sheeple. And I'm sure my story isn't unusual when I say soon after I bought two Izula's and I've got a Junglas on the way. Therein lies my conundrum-buying the Junglas made me forgo getting the folder. Is there any way I can get a sterile version from ESEE down the line? (I mean in about a month's time) Because that thing is freaking killer. Barring that, is it too late to get on the list? I had to give up my spot last week because of the Junglas, but if this is the only time I can get a sterile, then I'll suck it up and take the hit.

(Unrelated: First post, and I've been reading for awhile. The people on this forum are my kind of people!)

Last edited:
I believe those who were on the waiting list for these LE Folders got emails
over the past week.

I know I did, and eagerly paid for #147. :D

I do wonder when these will be shipped out though.

That is what I figured, good to hear, just have to sit & wait for these to get shipped. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back