HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited too....the dpx website says it will be available in 7 days 11 hours :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Yep, right now it says 5 Days 14 Hours 27 Minutes.. :) ... I think this is not accurate at this point. ;)

As much as we would like it to be..... it ain't gonna happen by the time that timer hits zero. Unless the timer gets reset of course...... :D

No big deal though, when it happens it happens.

I think they are gonna be worth the wait. :thumbup: :)

I have not been in the market for a folder in a long time but I want one of these BAAAD!!!

I don't understand that countdown timer. I thought the release was set for december? maybe the counter is wrong?

Still interested to hear some input from the "torture" you guys are supposed to be submitting this knife to.... I know ESEE won't let us down, but how is it holding up so far?!

Got a email today for payment. So the countdown could be right, btw picked the LE Sterile version.

I made my payment today for my right hand, Sterile LE and got my confirmation too! :D #169 :D I also have a preorder for a production model too.

Last edited:
I don't understand that countdown timer. I thought the release was set for december? maybe the counter is wrong?

The countdown timer was set for 1 December, but I don't think they will be ready in 5 days. I'm sure they will be shipping sometime in December, hopefully before Christmas :thumbup::thumbup:

Crap - got an email too, but can't take advantage of it right now! Oh well, I'm on the list at KSF for a production model..

For those who are on the waiting list, when should we expect to receive emails
saying that we got a LE version?

I would be more than happy with the regular production, just wondering.

These look amazing.

The numbered knives are expected to arrive mid December as originally promised. I will have them modify the timer since it may trigger the end of the world if not reset...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back