• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Hinderer standoffs on a zt 560 will it work

The XM-18 standoffs and hardware will work...HOWEVER....as was mentioned...you do have to file the handle nuts to fit as they are too long for the 560...and the standoffs for the XM-18 is .195 in width...the standoffs for the 560 is .205...so thats a full .010 thicker...So they may not be the perfect solution to a Ti standoff...BUT...I am considering making a run of the 560 Standoffs in Titanium so you all can customize your 560's with titanium standoffs using the original 560 hardware! What do you think?

Rick Hinderer

I would love some for my 0550 as well!

The XM-18 standoffs and hardware will work...HOWEVER....as was mentioned...you do have to file the handle nuts to fit as they are too long for the 560...and the standoffs for the XM-18 is .195 in width...the standoffs for the 560 is .205...so thats a full .010 thicker...So they may not be the perfect solution to a Ti standoff...BUT...I am considering making a run of the 560 Standoffs in Titanium so you all can customize your 560's with titanium standoffs using the original 560 hardware! What do you think?

Rick Hinderer
Any update on this?

photobucket-2794-1351111151615.jpg

I'm late to the offer. If Rick decides to do a run of Ti standoffs. I too would like a couple sets for the ZTO560
I will take a place at the end of the line.:D

Guys - if this was in ZT's court, I think we'd have more info. But Hinderer and his crew seem to have jurisdiction over the stand offs as well as any additional scales which in my experience means not a lot of clear communication and a whole bunch of waiting. When will we see the stand offs? When will we see some scales which fit Gen 2 0550s? Will we ever see more Gen 1 scales?

I ordered some standoffs from the Hinderer website. . . I was wondering if they came with the hardware?

If not, where can I find it?

Thanks

Haven't heard anymore about these either. I know they are always super busy over at Hinderer. I would love some blue anodized standoffs and pocket clip for my 550. That would be as close as I could get to an actual Hinderer knife. Still love the work they do at Hinderer. Keep it up.

I am still watching for these for my 550 and my 561. Also hoping for some more scales for the 550 as well. These would make my 550 perfect IMO. Hopefully they will be coming soon.

The XM type scales would be awesome as well. Found some scales for 55x, but they are the frag pattern. Just don't know if I would like them. Anyone have the frag pattern and like it?

I'd be interested in Hinderer stand-offs/hardware, pocket clips and scales for my 560. Any way to get more info on these? It'd be cool to be able to "customize" a bit.

Back