Hinderers and Pens

Final Option

Gold Member
I'm sure if you collect and use Hinderer Knives and Hinderer Pens you probably use and collect other pens as well. Here is a couple of my Hinderers with Pelikans.

Lets see what you have, got to have a Hinderer with it!

Last edited:
I'm stuck in a hotel due to: 1) sheet of ice that has covered the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and 2) a kitchen remodel that has taken over my house. But, I brought my XM's and an Extreme Duty pen to keep me company:

43503840-808A-4958-B16D-2672BACBBB22.jpg

I'm so sorry, but sometimes I just have a smart ass sense of humor and I couldn't help myself. ;)

image.jpg

Jensen - I love the all ti wharnie...hope to rig mine up the same once I get my hands on a smooth 3.5 ti scale that is! Cool thread FO...if I could post pics w my phone I'd add some in! I just took the perfect pics for this thread today! Lol, over in the recent scores thread. My father had some nice pens in his day. Honestly, these Hinderer pens are making me a pen carrying guy. I used my new FDE investigator a bunch at work today, what a perfect lil pen that is! So glad I bit the bullet on that one...well worth it. The ED pen is gnarly as hell too, just alittle too bulky for me, and mine is currently capless lol. But yeah I can't get enough of the FDE investigator...its opened up a whole new can of worms...now I want a copper, brass, flamed ti, most of all black dlc!! That's next. ;)

Jonny13 very nice picture of the Mont Blanc pens and private reserve ink, that Titanium pen is so awesome! Your Hinderer Knife is in very good company!

The alpha pen is still gorgeous. Anyone who isn't familiar with it should look it up and watch the makers videos. He does an excellent job of describing his creative process and selling the product (at least to me).

My Hinderers and some of my pens...from all walks of life Cross/Monteverde/Customs/Rotring/Faber Castell/Lamy...

Hinderers and Pens.jpg

Last edited:
My copper investigator was supposed to return Friday, but the weather has been a delay. I totally understand, but I am not happy. I can't wait to have it back and I must add lots of O-rings.

Nice collection OneShot1K, love the variety, to me pens go hand in hand with Hinderers, all part of EDC.

GunDude great picture, carrying that combo daily gives sense of pride!

J81 - that slicer is so cool with the Hinderer pen, nice rustic background.

A few more pens with my two Wharcliffes

That brass ED pen looks beastly FO! My next pen purchase will be a brass ED. I love my investigator but I really want to try one of those bad boys out. How are you liking that DLC wharnie? It sure is a looker.

The pen is indeed beastly, however I don't mind the heft, my Pelikan M800 fountain pen also is quite large. As far as the Black DLC Wharnie, what can I say, except I love it and I need to stop posting pictures of it. And I do use it, that DLC finish is amazing, no signs of scuffs anywhere!

Final Option, that tortoise shell m800 is a beauty. Used to have one with the black cap but i ended up trading it. Pelican sure does make a great fountain pen though

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong area, but I see a lot of Investigator pens posted. Any thoughts on the difference between the DLC coated Aluminum or Stainless Steel version? I'm really not sure which one to go with.

Thanks!

Back