Holy Oinkin' Thunder!!!. . . The Mystery Grab Bags Return Tonight!!!!

I'm in for a 500 bag. Got a lean cut chop house a g10 cg ash2 and a canvas bg ams last time. Its a gamble that your guaranteed to win on.

Yep. Either way, you can get something cool and have fun at it, or get something you don't want to keep and not lose any $ when you sell it.

I figured WTH, lets see what I get while the wife is away. I couldn't do the $500 bag, but I felt it was really cool of Busse to provide a lower cost option for us poors.

I'm in for a grab bag ,can't wait for Christmas need some Infi soon

Those Grab Bags last time were insane. Both in products & shipping speed. I wonder if it is best to order Two $250's or One $500?

Those Grab Bags last time were insane. Both in products & shipping speed. I wonder if it is best to order Two $250's or One $500?

I'd say the $500 would be best.

If you get two $250 bags you would get you a minimum of $700 worth of merchandise.

One $500 bag gets you a minimum of $800 worth of merchandise.

Of course if you don't want to risk getting one sweet CS knife valued over $800 and nothing else go for the two cheaper.

Mammoth in the grab bags last time around...that's insane. I'm definitely in for $500.

$500 is obviously a better deal than $250 x2.

Why did a member comment on no INFI in bags; is this true?

Why did a member comment on no INFI in bags; is this true?

In the original post, Jerry said the grab bags contain "killer cool Busse kin blades." Someone apparently wondered whether "Busse kin" meant the bags would only contain knives from Busse's related companies, but not Busse itself. Jerry hasn't answered, but when the grab bags were offered before, some included INFI Busse knives.

Grab bags can include any Busse Kin. Scrapyard, Swamp Rat, Busse Battle Grade, Busse Combat and Busse Custom Shop blades are all possible. The fun part is that you have no idea what could be in a box, but you are guaranteed to get some great blades at a great price.

Garth

Grab bags can include any Busse Kin. Scrapyard, Swamp Rat, Busse Battle Grade, Busse Combat and Busse Custom Shop blades are all possible. The fun part is that you have no idea what could be in a box, but you are guaranteed to get some great blades at a great price.

Garth
Are they past models of new models coming out in OP2W part 2???

Is anyone else having issues using the PayPal checkout button?

ETA: Scratch that. I'm an idiot.

I went for $500 last year and I'm going for it again this year. For the newbies out there...you're better off not telling your wife, I made that mistake last year...some things you just need to keep to yourself.

Very happy to see these mystery bags being offered for sale!!!!!
I could not pass on a 500.00

Back