Holy Oinkin' Thunder!!!. . . The Mystery Grab Bags Return Tonight!!!!

Heck yeah I'm in for a $500 grab bag!

*crosses fingers* Hognose War Sword...Hognose War Sword...

Man, really tempted to get a $500 bag for the rush and the deals, but otoh, I'm not really looking for custom shop stuff and I pretty much already have what I want from the Op2Wks pt 1 offerings... not to mention keeping my powder dry for upcoming weeks.

Hope they're available long enough for me to cave lol.

• Infinity, an abstract concept describing something without any limit
... in contrast to an INFI nighty, something that may enable your Mistress to Steel Hearts while B.U.R.P.ing like a B.A.D. S.L.U.T.
W.T.F., I would say S.A.R.ry, but it's a HOG's life & there are No Regrets in the trough! :eek: :D After all, I just woke up and this is in a thread where for $250 or $500 you too can score or at the very least Grab Bags! o_O Good night & good luck!:thumbsup:

I passed on the grab bags last time and regretted it once people started posting their scores. In for a $500 this time around. Might end up getting something I regret passing on before or something that I wouldn't have tried but end up loving. If nothing else, I figure it will give me some good trading stock. Then again, given my luck in raffles and such, mine will likely be the box where they realize they're running short on blades and the cry of "How many t-shirts have we got?" resounds through the shop...:D

I passed on the grab bags last time and regretted it once people started posting their scores. In for a $500 this time around. Might end up getting something I regret passing on before or something that I wouldn't have tried but end up loving. If nothing else, I figure it will give me some good trading stock. Then again, given my luck in raffles and such, mine will likely be the box where they realize they're running short on blades and the cry of "How many t-shirts have we got?" resounds through the shop...:D

My bad luck will gives yours a run for its money and we can battle it out for the shirts (that are inevitably not going to be our size)!

My bad luck will gives yours a run for its money and we can battle it out for the shirts (that are inevitably not going to be our size)!

As long as we don't wear the same size, maybe we can do some swapping and both end up with a few shirts that fit. :D

Damn you Jerry!
I said I would not be in the market unless it was a folder or an EDC sized fixed blade.

...and you go and throw this curveball my way.

Well, begrudgingly, I am in.

You folks sure know how to pry ones wallet open, don't you...

Damn you Jerry!
I said I would not be in the market unless it was a folder or an EDC sized fixed blade.

...and you go and throw this curveball my way.

Well, begrudgingly, I am in.
YOU go Bill!!! I was in the first day!

You folks sure know how to pry ones wallet open, don't you...

I told a friend about the grab bags, and he told some friends, and onward went the chain reaction.

I can't be certain how many bags were sold as a result but I hope it was a lot!

If we buy multiple $500 bags, will that increase our chances of scoring extra special CS goodness like some got last time? :D
Garth?

in for a $500 package. How long did it take to ship these out last time? hope I get a good chopper.

My order confirmation said both? Anyways a quick email To Amy
Confirmed that she new which one I ordered , so just check the box you want it should all be good

I lost my mind and got 5 of the big bags.

Sweet you will have a blast opening all those , last Ganza I got 11 spent a couple hour anwrapping (they don't spare any tape and wrap ) gotta be careful not cut something not supposed to be cut
Have fun

Sweet you will have a blast opening all those , last Ganza I got 11 spent a couple hour anwrapping (they don't spare any tape and wrap ) gotta be careful not cut something not supposed to be cut
Have fun

11 bags :eek:

I got 6 bags on the way this time :)

Back