Holy Oinkin' Thunder!!!. . . The Mystery Grab Bags Return Tonight!!!!

I wonder if there is going to be a BT6 type surprise knife this time around?

Those were pretty sweet. They even came in some harder to find handle flavors!
Mmm... Jungle Storm!
dqVJTs0.jpg

Well the Busse crew has done it again!

I leave next Monday to Korea for work, told them this and they were able to get my package sent out and arrive before I leave!

I was anticipating just having a package waiting for me on my mid-tour.

$500 mystery box here I come!

That's awesome Anthem! Good people in Wauseon.

Good luck on your deployment & thanks again for your service.

I leave next Monday to Korea for work, told them this and they were able to get my package sent out and arrive before I leave!

Fantastic!

Thank you for your service and best of luck!

Awdoo1129. I don't know if you're planning on bringing the knives to Korea, just be careful, Korean customs will tag you and I've seen people lose knives that way. I think the max length is about 3" but it's changed recently. Heck I even had customs show up with my HHG because there was a bow

Awdoo1129. I don't know if you're planning on bringing the knives to Korea, just be careful, Korean customs will tag you and I've seen people lose knives that way. I think the max length is about 3" but it's changed recently. Heck I even had customs show up with my HHG because there was a bow
From what I understand, due to my work I can keep it on base but not bring them out into public.

I brought my HG55 and BB13 just in case the Northern half decides to act up haha

Last edited:
From what I understand, due to my work I can keep it on base but not bring them out into public.

I brought my HG55 and BB13 just in case the Northern half decides to act up haha
Good luck. I'm rolling the dice with my bag, strangely enough you can buy a Kabar on post. Just don't get anywhere near Korean customs.

Back