Made a bunch of ghetto super cheap kydex sheaths for the axes I just rehafted. These aren't made from new sheets of kydex, I took two 12" sheaths I made a while ago and cut them in half, cut the spine and just reformed them. You can really see it on the heavy side of the double bit since it maintained the shape of the bottom of the sheath. Most of these aren't really tight enough to be used without some kind of latching mechanism, so I used paracord and 1" side release buckles to make them snap-on's without actual snaps (I have none available.) Every knot present on all of these is a variation on a single or double hitch, as those are the only knots I know for general use beyond a square knot and slip knot. Nooses and turks head knots don't really come in handy in day to day life, and I never memorized the truckers knot. Most of my ending knots are just a chain of hitches. Since paracord is slippery, I put a dab of superglue on the end of each chain of hitches. Edit to add: the gransfors is the sheath it came with. I had to remake a sheath for the wetterlings because the bit cut striaght through the threading when it was dropped from a short distance. I trust the rivets of the gransfors to stop the edge, but I don't trust stitching at all, certainly not after I saw it fail. Other side: Off the heads Couldn't figure out how to sheath this quickly or easily. I don't have any extra leather, and it would be difficult to fabricate a compact sheath out of wood. So, working with what I've got, this is 1/8" vinyl tubing and paracord. It would work a lot better with 1/4 or 3/8" tubing since it would be easier to put on and off, and hold in place. Even though it's a bit of a pain to get on it does keep the edge from getting damaged and keeps my foot from getting cut during storage. made simply by cutting one side and slipping it over the edge.