Honey, why don't we get drunk and SNARK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife got the son a few for his birthday yesterday. They are ridiculously complex to transform. How they designed them is beyond me...it had to be some Stephen Hawking type. They come with a 20-some step transforming instruction...unfolded it looks like a freakin' movie poster. It is nearly as complex as it looks in the movies. And when your kids are 3 and 4.5, THEY can't do it, so that leaves me, and I can barely do it. And of course, they want them changed every 5 minutes, and it takes at LEAST that long to do it. The fighter jet is the worst. You need some of Clichs' liquor supply to deal with it. And they have difficulty levels from 1-4, 1 being the easiest. These are level TWO. Best part is they are plastic, with 3000 swivel joints, and you can guess what that means....

I said "Lets get him some more Imaginext Dinosaurs. But NoooOOO! Genius wife (who has yet to conduct a single transformation) insisted that these were better, disregarding my genetic male knowledge for toys.

The ones I had as a kid were WAY easier! Not to mention sturdier.

Don't worry, your kids will have it down in no time, mine did, then they won't let you try to transform them... :grumpy:

My toy claymore came in today. Thrillbily, it's probably not what you were expecting.

2012-05-09_17-41-24_461.jpg

2012-05-09_17-41-48_515.jpg

Hmmmmm. A scale model Claymore. I was expecting something more dangerous.

This Side Towards Enemy still applies tho Murph (My Army Dad says they had to put that on there just for the Marines) LOL

gobble gobble gobble bang

nice beard on that turkey :)

Made it back in one piece. About a 7 hour drive straight through, not bad. Had a blast. Photos later.

Hmmmmm. A scale model Claymore. I was expecting something more dangerous.

This Side Towards Enemy still applies tho Murph (My Army Dad says they had to put that on there just for the Marines) LOL

Lol, picture instructions for the Army.

There may be a brute for sale in the exchange soon....pm me and ill let ya know when of you are interested....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back