Honey, why don't we get drunk and SNARK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At around 11:30 am my semester will officially be over. I have two exams left. One right after the other this morning. Man I am excited for noon to get here and have that be over. Who schedules an exam to start at 7am? Makes no sense to me. Hope you guys are having a better morning than I am!

Best of luck on your remaining finals!

I've got one this afternoon and two tomorrow, plus an 8 page paper that I should probably do.

so I have been doing a super secret project myself...i'm proud to show it off right now...

I present you with.....The Tweener Machax .....be jealous!

so I have been doing a super secret project myself...i'm proud to show it off right now...

I present you with.....The Tweener Machax .....be jealous!

hahahaha, uh no. My sis has one of those big ass lighters too, pretty cool.

Almost 11 PM here, someone reminds me to order that G-10 tomorrow :D. Anyway, night all.

Aah, finals are over. I'm laying on the couch watching some netflix and the girlfriend just surprised me with some panera! Good start to the summer.

When it comes to fillet knives, I'm a weak, weak man.

P1040806.jpg

P1040807.jpg

Much interest in BK3 snarkaround, unless I don't have enough snarks to qualify for this snarkaround either...

OMG...I love this thread, it's always good for a laugh in the morning, today was an exceptional Snark day! pug-puke, sound-vision....good stuff right there!

the Gathering is soon

there can only be one

Anyone here have a Candiru yet? I'm thinking about grabbing one for deep-concealed back pocket carry. Carry my 14 most days, but in some places the handle sticking out is not acceptable.

BRL has a Candiru

''there can be only one''

[video=youtube_share;mqhHgT4mvRQ]http://youtu.be/mqhHgT4mvRQ[/video]

the Gathering is soon

there can only be one
What about the one in the fall? Don't you mean "There can be only 2"? Unless you count the PNW one, then it would be "There can be only 3". Although that doesn't have the same ring to it.

Anyone here have a Candiru yet? I'm thinking about grabbing one for deep-concealed back pocket carry. Carry my 14 most days, but in some places the handle sticking out is not acceptable.

i had one, but then i got some anti biotics and was all set :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back